I've switched off on WiiConnect24

Werbung:

skyclaw

your wii might get warm when you have the wii24connect on, but thats minor... the fan turns off, so on hot days or something it might get pretty hot... but i doubt its going to cause problems... mine's barly warm when i touch the side and i've had the 24connect on forever

giroblade

i have it on bcuz cant turn it off ive set it to off repeatedly but when i power off and on the wii it turns wiiconnect24 back on if ne1 kno how to solve this plz tell me

skyclaw

yeah, hold the power button down for like 5 seconds when you turn it off, the light will go red and it will be completely off

skyclaw

if heat is such a problem, get one of those nifty fan base things that glows blue. I read somewhere that they are not too loud even though their on all the time.

lemon

It was said to cause your Wii to overheat as the fan isn't running in standby mode. However some have claimed that the 3.0 patch fixed the fan problem.

Ryano

lemon said:
It was said to cause your Wii to overheat as the fan isn't running in standby mode. However some have claimed that the 3.0 patch fixed the fan problem.

I don't understand why some peoples wii's are overheating and mine isn't...I have mine on ALL the time.

Gdog

supersujay said:
oo but nintendo sends like one update ever 2 weeks if u lucky

are you joking? there has only been one update! Every two weeks!? but back to the question, i may start to turn off wiiconnect 24, but i was wondering: you need wiiconnect for wifi games, right? ok, thanks!

Ryano

Gdog said:
supersujay said:

are you joking? there has only been one update! Every two weeks!? but back to the question, i may start to turn off wiiconnect 24, but i was wondering: you need wiiconnect for wifi games, right? ok, thanks!

Theres been about 5 updates so far...not just one...

Gdog

Ryano said:
Gdog said:
supersujay said:

really? they must have been before I got thwe wii. but they dont honestly come every 2 weeks, do they?

Danny

Ryano said:
Gdog said:
supersujay said:

Actually there was.. 4 updates..

Werbung:

skyclaw

Gdog, some games (animal crossing) might use the 24connect feature to let people come to you r town while your not playing... dunno though, no games currently that i know of... and as for global warming, your tv OFF draws like 5 amps or something, the wii uses 14? (dont quote me) and thats when its using the 24connect, so if your really that worried... run around your house unplugging everything you can see... unless it has a clock, then leave it