is the wii better than you tought, or just worser than you tought

Werbung:

k-boz

It's better in some ways, worse in some ways, i thought the graphics would be better! But still they can be good when they want to be!

badboykane

The gameplay was pretty much how I thought it would be, I had played on an Xavixport console before (the console where Nintendo got the idea of motion, LOL) but the graphics were not what I was expecting.

SpiralDale

It isn't as good as I expected.

When I saw the trailers for Wii at last years E3, I was blown away. I expected to be playing most of the games on the trailer, by christmas. And how many of them did we get? 3. Twilight Princess, Excite truck and Wii Sports.

Not what I expected at all

blackmamba

Euh iam not comming on the namen but the maker of mario joshi and donkey kong, say that he could make halo but he has no sense. i like halo but the nintendo games like mario are much more fun, then you hear that miyamoto can make games on very high graphics

milskad

When i first got my wii on launch day it was better than i thought it would be, but now its kind of average but im sure games like mario galaxy and metroid prime 3 will change that.

Werbung: