OR

Fishing Master
16480.jpg
1_qjgenth.jpg

OR

Wii Play - Fishing
wii_play_boxart.jpg
7.jpg

Both are ok, a bit boring really but just fun at first where you use the Wiimote for the rod and reel actions, the novelty soon wears off.

Lintz

Yeah wants to know which one of them to. But at least know that fishing in zelda is pretty god and fishing in wiiplay is crap so. It can be good and crap depending one which one you mean.

killman360

well, the fishing in wii play is supposed to be like a tech demo, so don't expect much there. and i rented rapala's...worst choice ever. that game is the worst fishing game ever. the motion controls barely worked.(did'nt need them though, could use a button) so many glitches, and fish that r impossible to hook, and catch! ( i had three fish in a row just go straight through my boat, while they were on my line! this game is not worth it. zelda, is an adventure game and it has awsome fishing. it only uses motion controls. (casting, hooking ect.) and is really clear and easy 2 understand. go with that 4 fishing. Beware:the fishing is not unlocked from the start.and there is no wieght system, just length. and there are only 4 kinds of fish. hope u find somthing well!

badboykane

Its called Fishing Master as I put above the box shot, its not bad but a little hard to play in Japanese although a lot of the game is in English, will be better when US or PAL version is released.

Werbung:

20chambo07

yeah but you Don't just play zelda for fishing and it take a while to get to the fishing about half of the game in fact to get to the door