Is it worth getting into?

Werbung:

radascars

Combat Arms is possibly one of the best free to play shooters out there, but just because its a great game doesn't mean it doesn't have it downsides

Combat arms is an action packed shooter game. Although it dose not include much tactics, it's more of a "rush and kill" game. The only way you are going to get tactics in Combat Arms is by playing in a Clan match, even then, unless you have a great co-op team, you still can't be guaranteed a team with tactics.

So I believe its a worth playing. :)

Super Six 4

I left Combat Arms because of too many hackers. I haven't heard that it's gotten much better. Nexon just ignores updating anti-hack mechanisms and seems to focus on just spewing out more in game stuff that costs you real life money. Sure they have to get money somehow but NX stuff is way better and seems like the only fun way to play...sure you can play without spending real $$$ but you have to spend in game money on just renting a gun for a little while-but with NX (real life money + Nexon points = NX) you can make a gun permanent. Basically you'd have to spend $25.00 USD to do that. Then the other stuff...

It was fun but the hackers screwed it.

rocktrns

its worth playing even if you dont buy NX

Super six you are they actually just updated there anti hack shield in the latest patch they did this morning.
I still haven seen much hackers lately though its not as good as it was when it was in 2008.

McCallum

I wouldn't say so... you'll encounter a lot of hackers and bugs, cheap gameplay, and you will just end up paying a lot more than you would for a retail game.

Super Six 4

Well, I FINALLY got back to it...I think I saw one, possibly 2 hackers. With one, I swear I shot him twice in the head with an L96-one time I'm pretty sure I did, and the second I'm extremely sure I even saw his name blink, like it does when you shoot someone.

Lots of rooms are full and there's hardly anyone playing on the original maps-Waverider, Junk Flea, etc, at least from what I've seen.

Also-why the name change from Team Deathmatch to Elimination?

Gamer

Combat arms was a great game at the time, but it's so full of hacks now, I suggest paying 20 bucks for Modern Warfare 2, much better. There are almost no hackers, not much bugs and best of all, you can't pay real money to get an edge!
If you can't afford MW2, go for S4 league, it's a great game, with much thought in the anti hacking section and anti bug section, like any other F2P it has some way of making money by giving advantages to paying players, but it's no big deal. Combat arms is fun, but way too many downsides for me.

rocktrns

Well, I FINALLY got back to it...I think I saw one, possibly 2 hackers. With one, I swear I shot him twice in the head with an L96-one time I'm pretty sure I did, and the second I'm extremely sure I even saw his name blink, like it does when you shoot someone.

Lots of rooms are full and there's hardly anyone playing on the original maps-Waverider, Junk Flea, etc, at least from what I've seen.

Also-why the name change from Team Deathmatch to Elimination?
Its always been Elimination as far as I know.

Werbung: