Is it true?

cvspartan101

My clan leader told the clan that there will be a big patch on 4-29-09.
he said that there will be a scenario mode plus a new map and some other things?
IS IT TRUE???????????????????????????????????

Werbung:

MooCowMan

It might be, I don't see how he would have known but it could be true. o_O

From what I hear were supposed to be getting another shotgun.. which we really don't need

Supposed to be getting the Benelli M4 Super 90.. -_- Semi-Auto M590 basically. Great!

revan390

It's not like multiplayer mode if hard. Usually when I get a game with singleplayer + multiplayer I tend to like the multiplayer more. It is more competitive and you feel better when you destroy everybody! :) PS: Campaign mode with friends = supa fun!!

Love

If anyone has connections with Nexon it's me. (Though I haven't spoken to my connects in awhile, seeing as I only talk to them in person, I've been on house arrest, though at least I can go partially down the block. My PO isn't a prick.) If it's on Wednesday, there's a probability, but there are emergency patches and what not.

Best bet is to check Nexon's Combat Arm site (www.CombatArms.Nexon.net) for further information.

I "predicted" what weapons to be implemented on the forums, as you can see I've been accurate with my "predictions."

Seawied

If anyone has connections with Nexon it's me. (Though I haven't spoken to my connects in awhile, seeing as I only talk to them in person, I've been on house arrest, though at least I can go partially down the block. My PO isn't a prick.) If it's on Wednesday, there's a probability, but there are emergency patches and what not.

Best bet is to check Nexon's Combat Arm site (www.CombatArms.Nexon.net) for further information.

I "predicted" what weapons to be implemented on the forums, as you can see I've been accurate with my "predictions."

I gotta ask, what did you do to get on house arrest

Miran_Eitan

Which means you can't join the armed forces, vote or carry a concealed firearm.

I'd assume selling illicit substances, as rape, assault and any of the robberies wouldn't warrant the trust behind house arrest.

Possibly tax evasion?

Love

Which means you can't join the armed forces, vote or carry a concealed firearm.

I'd assume selling illicit substances, as rape, assault and any of the robberies wouldn't warrant the trust behind house arrest.

Possibly tax evasion?

Or can I?
I've got something up my sleeve for court, it's a simple thing called drug evasion.
:]

Which actually worked, seeing as I have another trial and I get the damned video to tell my thoughts on, if approved I get the charges whipped off my record.

Who doesn't carry a concealed firearm in the state of California?
I'm from the hood, where it's good, swisha sweet, optimo, backwood.
I'll smoke in front of the judge, fuck em. <3 Medical purposes.

I didn't sell substances of any sort, I was found with 4 stage 4 oxycotton tabs.

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

I'm surprised they didn't force rehab on you of some sort. Normally if you're a taker and not a seller, and have a history of it, they'll just give you probation and an ungodly long sentence of rehab.

Interesting. I hate Californian law. For every one of Washington State's laws, California has made three, with more fine print than I think anyone really wants to read.