Ipod

spuznick242

I have an 8gb Itouch. Anyone else have an ipod or iphone? I have the circle of death and could use some help, but I'm just wondering what anyone else has. I also have an 1gb shuffle and I just sold my nano.

Werbung:

rocktrns

I have an Itouch 8Gb 2nd generationas well its pretty cool.
I want to update it to 3.0 .
It has lots of good free apps.

spuznick242

I have an Itouch 8Gb 2nd generationas well its pretty cool.
I want to update it to 3.0 .
It has lots of good free apps.

Yea, but from what I understand dont you have to pay to update it? I know on my itunes it says something about updating it for 4.99 (USD), and at the moment, I dont want to spend any money. I have the second gen too, but this whole itouch is still kinda new to me, although ipods in general arent.

EDIT: I just looked into it more, and you have to pay 4.99 (USD) to update to 3.1.1 which at the moment, I'm not going to update it, but I should soon because it will most likely fix the cirlce of death I have, but I dont want to spend any money right now.

rocktrns

Yea, but from what I understand dont you have to pay to update it? I know on my itunes it says something about updating it for 4.99 (USD), and at the moment, I dont want to spend any money. I have the second gen too, but this whole itouch is still kinda new to me, although ipods in general arent.

EDIT: I just looked into it more, and you have to pay 4.99 (USD) to update to 3.1.1 which at the moment, I'm not going to update it, but I should soon because it will most likely fix the cirlce of death I have, but I dont want to spend any money right now.
Yeah I'm still new to my I touch as well.
What is your Favorite Application?

spuznick242

I only have free apps, but I like the zippo app, where you pick your own zippo lighter and then you can play with it, also tap tap revenge, deer hunter, and Labyrinth 3D. Their all free, and it keeps me busy but thats only a few apps of the 3 pages I have.

rocktrns

I like the Lighter one as well.
My ear phones broke so I got new ones for $30 it ended up having a little remote and a Speaker.
I downloaded this app that you can listen to things from far away its pretty cool.

spuznick242

Thats really cool. Right now, I'm just thinking about updating the software and maybe getting an app, or a full game if I really want to, and my headphones broke the second day I had them. I think because they were in my pocket for the whole day, my body heat made the glue soft, and it just kinda pulled apart, so I bought a cheap pair of earbuds for $9, and a screen protector, I'm gona get a case, and update the software for sure, then I dont know what Im gona do. Oh, and I know you have an 8gb like me, but how much have you filled up yet?

rocktrns

Thats really cool. Right now, I'm just thinking about updating the software and maybe getting an app, or a full game if I really want to, and my headphones broke the second day I had them. I think because they were in my pocket for the whole day, my body heat made the glue soft, and it just kinda pulled apart, so I bought a cheap pair of earbuds for $9, and a screen protector, I'm gona get a case, and update the software for sure, then I don't know what I'm gonna do. Oh, and I know you have an 8gb like me, but how much have you filled up yet?
Yeah I have a case,but it was a rubber hug one and I kept it on and it scratched up the back of it because there were little rocks or something inside the case.
I wanna get this case
Oh yeah,and Iam not even halfway filled up
more-touchlite-metalllic-series-case-ipod-touch-2nd-gen.jpg

spuznick242

Yea, I have a little over 3 gbs free yet. But I just need to get any case, but those cases look really nice. My friends dad has the iphone and he ran it over with his truck by accident and the screen is cracked, but the case doesnt even have a scratch on it. I think its the same case, so it should be able to stand up to what ever you put it through...short of a truck running it over.

rocktrns

Yea, I have a little over 3 gbs free yet. But I just need to get any case, but those cases look really nice. My friends dad has the iphone and he ran it over with his truck by accident and the screen is cracked, but the case doesnt even have a scratch on it. I think its the same case, so it should be able to stand up to what ever you put it through...short of a truck running it over.
Lol Yeah it should.
You should always get a Warrentee on yoir ipod though.
Do you have one?

spuznick242

We'll my mom won it at work, and it came in the mail. And since she won it and then gave it to me, I'm not too sure if the warrentee will still work because its a prize. I had another friend win an Ipod nano, and because he won it, there was no warrentee according to apple, even though it was only a few days old and there was a software glitch, and that he had proof of purchase, but still apple wouldnt do anything. But since I didnt purchase the Ipod, I didnt get an extended warentee, but I have the one you get with it, I think its like 6 months or a year, I'm not too sure.

rocktrns

We'll my mom won it at work, and it came in the mail. And since she won it and then gave it to me, I'm not too sure if the warrentee will still work because its a prize. I had another friend win an Ipod nano, and because he won it, there was no warrentee according to apple, even though it was only a few days old and there was a software glitch, and that he had proof of purchase, but still apple wouldnt do anything. But since I didnt purchase the Ipod, I didnt get an extended warentee, but I have the one you get with it, I think its like 6 months or a year, I'm not too sure.
Oh thats good cause you wil need it.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Well I had quite a few MP3 players, but I my first Ipod was the Ipod Nano, second gen, silver 4gb. It was great while it lasted, and just recently I sold it on ebay, but for a long time I just used my phone, the samsung juke, but I would have never bought or even thought about buying the itouch, so I'm glad it was a gift because it was something I would never buy for myself. But instead of getting a expensive flashy ipod that is pretty complicated to have to learn to use, I would suggest getting an mp3 player that you could just use off of windows, because Itunes is complex to say the least, and the ipod itself is over engineered, but thats also whats good about it, because it has so many options, but if your not a huge music fan, I would just go with something like an MP3 player to start.