injury..

Werbung:

badboykane

You are on fire today, how many topics and posts have you made in the last hour? I guess you really need some Wii points, LOL

Anyway on topic, I have hit the floor once on bowling by going down to low but thats it.

BeatMario

I haven't injured anyone, but in bowling, I wasn't wearing the strap, and my WiiMote kinda went on holiday, took me about a half hour to find it again.
Was behind the TV...

Jailbreak

I havn't hurt anyone, one of my friends hit his light when he was playing tennis, though strangly it just made the light brighter lol.

scwiible

the exactly same thing happend last night with a friend and the light, also my cusion smashed his light and broke the connections on it whilst serving for tennis.

BeatMario

campo13 said:
i didnt have the strap on and then it hit my wii i had to have it repaired

Did you tell them you didn't have the strap on?
I would've told them that the strap broke, 'cause they might not of repaired it from "clumsiness".

Razor

I haven't hurt anyone or yet but while playing DBZ my wiimote went right into my nunchuck (no damage:)) and when i was playing bowling i let go of the wiimote and it hit me on the head :(

Kurrus

Well, see, I got kinda own3d precisely for having the strap :D

I was playing Bowling, when I swinged my arm too fast and my Wiimote slipped from my hand, made a curve in mid-air because of the strap, hit me in the nose then I moved my arm down, it bounced back and hit me in the... crotch... ow... it still hurts me.

Werbung: