but on the lobby it says i am still on 93.37% exp. and no matter what i do

i won't rank up.

Attachments

• bullshitmuch.jpg
    bullshitmuch.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
Werbung:

MooCowMan

That's weird. I've randomly lost exp before so it could be the same thing. Your best bet is to file a support ticket with Nexon.

King3vil

i recently created the same thread because thats the problem i'm having too. i think its because of the new patch, maybe like a glitch or something. i would send a ticket in but i heard that they never reply.

rocktrns

I use to be a master seargeant then I thought I got demoted so I filed a ticket and they said no you never been demoted.
They dont help you very much and I havent ranked up in a While.
So it must be a mistake Just file a ticket and see what they can do for you.
Sure you wernt demoted?

King3vil

im sure because i had been a PVT and i was close to ranking up, in fact i had 96.3% till my next level and it hasnt gone past that since.

axsul

I have this exact same problem. My exp goes up once in a while to around 81-82%, then it drops back down to around 78-79%. It really pisses me off. I can never rank up.

axsul

i just fixed it by doing a clean redownload/install. now it works fine.

I just did that exact same thing not too long ago, and it seemed to have worked for about half an hour. In that period of time all my exp that I gained within that half hour just went away and brought me back to where I was before. I hope they fix it soon. I'm not playing till they do.

Werbung: