im getting bored

Gdog

supersujay said:
maybe not paper mario will help the wii that much it is like u hate it or love it or got bored or don't no about it. the games that will help the wii the most r ssbb, mario galaxy, mario kart, and metriod and tell me if i left something out

great grammer!
let me translate for you: Maybe Paper Mario will not help the wii that much. It is like you hate it or love it or got bored or don't know about it. The games that will help the wii the most are ssbb, mario galaxy, mario kart, and metroid. Please tell if I left anything out.

And by the way, i do agree with you supersujay. but you've kind of got to include strikers. :)

Werbung:

Ryano

Gdog said:
supersujay said:
maybe not paper mario will help the wii that much it is like u hate it or love it or got bored or don't no about it. the games that will help the wii the most r ssbb, mario galaxy, mario kart, and metriod and tell me if i left something out

great grammer!
let me translate for you: Maybe Paper Mario will not help the wii that much. It is like you hate it or love it or got bored or don't know about it. The games that will help the wii the most are ssbb, mario galaxy, mario kart, and metroid. Please tell if I left anything out.

And by the way, i do agree with you supersujay. but you've kind of got to include strikers. :)

Thanks for the translation, I really needed it. xD

sanushan

the problem is i need a new game like mario strikers charged but i dont want to waste any more of my parents money as they already bought me a laptop for uni. ill prob wait till christmas or till my birthday...but by then hopefully one of SSBB, SMG or BWii will be out.

hockeyhero

sanushan said:
the problem is i need a new game like mario strikers charged but i dont want to waste any more of my parents money as they already bought me a laptop for uni. ill prob wait till christmas or till my birthday...but by then hopefully one of SSBB, SMG or BWii will be out.

if i were you i would wait for maybe mario kart or super smash bros since they both seem like they would have good online play...

sad

IM really looking forward to the next big 3 other games are boring and i my wii is collecting dust all day..

Werbung: