im getting bored

Ryano

Liister87 said:
I'm not bored of my wii, although i would also like a ps3 and xbox 360, for the different games that aren't coming to wii.

I mean wii is great for the fun, get together games, brawl, wii sports etc

Xbox 360 is the king of shoot em ups!

And well i always see playstation as the tony hawks, and sporty console, probably because the main games i played on it were hawks and pro evo!

Yeah thats exactly how I see the consoles, I'd especcially like to have a go at Bioshock.

Werbung:

Liister87

Ryano said:
Liister87 said:
I'm not bored of my wii, although i would also like a ps3 and xbox 360, for the different games that aren't coming to wii.

I mean wii is great for the fun, get together games, brawl, wii sports etc

Xbox 360 is the king of shoot em ups!

And well i always see playstation as the tony hawks, and sporty console, probably because the main games i played on it were hawks and pro evo!

Yeah thats exactly how I see the consoles, I'd especcially like to have a go at Bioshock.

I mean its annoying from a consumer point of view that all the games i love are on all the different consoles, ideally there would be ONE console, with ALL games!

BUT then it would lose originality, nintendo is the great original console, playstation is the newer bread along with xbox, sega died years ago..and so on.

kaitora

i'd never get bored of my wii... it's fun

but i would like a PS3 just to play kingdom hearts 3, and i do play my PC a lot.... i'd just love a decent MMO game either FPS or RPG

sanushan

ive got resi 4 and a few vc games but the thing is i finish these games...ive completed resi4 like 6 times now. other games hav no relay value like red steel, zelda. Im waiting for some gd n64 games and SSBB, SMG, BWii and REUC. They all seem a long way away...

Ryano

sanushan said:
ive got resi 4 and a few vc games but the thing is i finish these games...ive completed resi4 like 6 times now. other games hav no relay value like red steel, zelda. Im waiting for some gd n64 games and SSBB, SMG, BWii and REUC. They all seem a long way away...

You never know we might get an awesome VC game this week that no one has expected...

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
sanushan said:

You never know we might get an awesome VC game this week that no one has expected...

ya maybe super mario bros 3 or maybe the first super smash bros.....:dance2:

Squiddy

Ryano said:
sanushan said:

I highly doubt it.

EngWii

The wii is boring me a bit at the moment, probably because no games have come out for it, whereas the 360 is getting loads of games and keeping my attention, come on Nintendo, release the killer games already.
Also it could be to do with the fact that i've got school soon, so have to get all of my work out of the way ;)

Squiddy

Actually, I don't think I'll be gaming much during A-level & GCSE resit year, well, apart from the odd review for Media Studies, so I guess to me it's irrelevant what happens given my situation.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Actually, I don't think I'll be gaming much during A-level & GCSE resit year, well, apart from the odd review for Media Studies, so I guess to me it's irrelevant what happens given my situation.

Yeah well I have my Junior Cert (Irish thing) this year so I'm kinda the same...

Werbung:

supersujay

maybe not paper mario will help the wii that much it is like u hate it or love it or got bored or don't no about it. the games that will help the wii the most r ssbb, mario galaxy, mario kart, and metriod and tell me if i left something out