If you could make a Wii Channel what would it be?

Werbung:

Danny

do you guys think we could like chat and add people as friends in check mii out channel? if we did it would be cool..

Sousanator

I would like a Wii HOME channel, where we can actually interact and chat with each others Miis. Just watching them parade isn't too fun.

hockeyhero

ya i think the chattings a good idea but they have to have some kind of parental control over it because little kids with the wii can just chat with other people

Ralucard

sanushan said:
A multimedia channel where you can plug in an external drive and watch movies or listen to music and then have options where u can play ur music in ur games.

something like that would be awesome...

BeatMario

I was imagining stuffs, and I was thinking; The Instrument Channel.

Hmm?
Oh, it's just like a place where you can compose music and create and orchestra, and submit your music to some place, where they can choose to use your music at a Wii menu, or probably for the channel itself.
And you can also save your music as an .mp3 onto an SD card.
Omfg, pwned. :)

Ryano

I think that they should maybe do a channel for something like HOME on the PS3, but then again that will never happen because of FC's.

Werbung:

hockeyhero

supersujay said:
can't u upload vids thou the photo channel thou onto the wii or u can just do it thou the internet channel

i'm sorry but i dont understand what you're saying.:blush:

can you please refrain.:friends: