idea: wii video channel

Werbung:

cloudzero45

a movie channel for the wii sounds good but if you think about it... it would just ruin the idea... they should make some sort of friend channel ...(wiispace)... where you can see your friends profiles and other things that your friends have done...
My idea of a channel: friend channel
you can see which games your friends have played or beaten, whats his rank in some of his games, or what games are on his wishlist...

Danny

Ryano said:
The wii doesn't have the memory for it, simple as that

Why you hating on the Wii now Ryano? If you don't like the memory buy a Xbox or something.
Sorry for off topicness but a Video Channel would suck.. >.>

gunners-4-life

Danny said:
Ryano said:
The wii doesn't have the memory for it, simple as that

Why you hating on the Wii now Ryano? If you don't like the memory buy a Xbox or something.
Sorry for off topicness but a Video Channel would suck.. >.>

why should i pay for a video, just get the internet channel and watch youtube vids

sharp141

why not just
Media Channel
with a little menu for
Music
Videos
Photos

i think this is allot better and neater, so you can download more vc games

cloudzero45

sharp141 said:
why not just
Media Channel
with a little menu for
Music
Videos
Photos

i think this is allot better and neater, so you can download more vc games

Nice concept...but i still sounds like a lot of memory to handy

Jesusdragon737

this is exactly what youtube is for. You can see featured videos and you can add your own videos. I don't think a video channel on the wii would would be that great.

ssechaud1982

Have to say I think it's quite pathetic that the Wii doesn't play normal audio cd's. Even PS1 and Sega Saturn managed to do this years ago. I could forgive them for leaving out the DVD Video functions. I expect they will probably release a channel for it eventually but can't help feeling conned on that one.

Werbung:

TimpZ

Best case scenario: A special Wii-youtube. A Wiitube (already exists) that you access through the opera-browser.

These things exist! You can use normal youtube or google video. Don't ask for more than whats necessary!