I need a Level 4 Clan.

illspiritv4

I bought a Mitsubshi Mirage, going to make it into an Evo 5. I already have the Evo engine, believe me it's not going to be a Mirage with Evo decals. I'll post pics, still needs a lot of work, but it's getting there.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I bought a Mitsubshi Mirage, going to make it into an Evo 5. I already have the Evo engine, believe me it's not going to be a Mirage with Evo decals. I'll post pics, still needs a lot of work, but it's getting there.

Cool stuff.. That will be a mean little car considering it weighs quite a bit less then the lancer. Good luck!

illspiritv4

Yeah, it will go. I'm planning on selling a BMW if anyone is interested in a '00 323ci, gonna buy another Audi A6. Fucked up the last one...

Before:
dsc03060ad4.jpg

After:
dsc03072kp3.jpg

MooCowMan

Thats a sad site. I currently own a 94' Ford F150 which is my work truck. I would tell you what I want but most people laugh.. they don't know the potential of it.

Lern2Snipe

And this thread goes totally off topic. :) I agree with you illspiritv4. Multiple clans have invited me into a clan, and when they realized that my kdr is low and sometimes I'm not very lucky in some games, they bitch at me and say that I suck. I'd rather be in a clan full of people that appreciate the fact that I'm taking my time TRYING to win these clan matches.

chizzy

i am a car sales man i own 2 trucks 85 ford f 100 project truck and a 2006 dodge ram 1500 and about to buy a 2000-2005 gsxr 750 ---for those who dont know a bad ass bike and my house is nice pool and every thing

illspiritv4

And this thread goes totally off topic. :) I agree with you illspiritv4. Multiple clans have invited me into a clan, and when they realized that my kdr is low and sometimes I'm not very lucky in some games, they bitch at me and say that I suck. I'd rather be in a clan full of people that appreciate the fact that I'm taking my time TRYING to win these clan matches.

Are you in a clan?

Werbung: