I need a Level 4 Clan.

Werbung:

chizzy

stop thinking about the level of the clan try out for them and see if there good because some of the teams hack there for giving the good teams still bad rec hit me up if you would like to try out

illspiritv4

I still don't understand why everyone want's "skill" and "level" and "rank" and "kdr". And god forbid the clan record is less than 90% win. Goddamn, if I went to join a clan with most of you people I guarantee I wouldn't like any of you. I rather be a clan full of people that couldn't get a kill than a clan full of douche bags. I have more fun in clan matches t bagging the opposite team than I do trying to win, you faggots should sort out your priorities.

trimspa

Tea bagging your dead opponents was funny in fps many years ago, yet you accuse people who just want to be involved in a typically 'good' clan of being douche bags?

Not everybody can be as hardcore as you. Everybody is different. Please excuse them for not begging to be accepted by you.

illspiritv4

Many years ago huh? How old are you? I was playing fps' in the 90s, weren't you born in the 90s? lmao.

But yeah, let's play with a bunch of people we don't like because they're good at a game, that makes perfect sense.

trimspa

God, the 90s? Sure, I wasn't playing fps in the 90s, I'm only 17. But I've played fps since I was around.. 12? The joke was funny then, sure, maybe if you're high you'd have nothing better to laugh at. And I thought it was old enough after 5 years.

And God, I'd rather be younger than older gaming on the internet, in my opinion. Not so shameful.

chizzy

playing games is shame ful?.......... bro honestly you must be a loser im twenty years old and i play games every day except friday and sat nights and i still get laid and party and i make bad ass money is that shameful to ...... infact i think its faggots like you that make us have to deal with the 10 year old squeaky kids and all the hackors more older people played the game there would be less hax

illspiritv4

playing games is shame ful?.......... bro honestly you must be a loser im twenty years old and i play games every day except friday and sat nights and i still get laid and party and i make bad ass money is that shameful to ...... infact i think its faggots like you that make us have to deal with the 10 year old squeaky kids and all the hackors more older people played the game there would be less hax

She doesn't get it. And yeah chizzy, maybe you should party a little less so you don't get chicks knocked up... haha, how's that going anyways?

trimspa

Lol.. Sped?

No, playing games isn't shameful - that isn't my point. Playing games when you're 20+ can be considered shameful depending who you are. I personally wouldn't, but that's my opinion.

illspiritv4

Yes i agree when you like 20+ you should worry bout a house life, job car etc

People like yourself are so fucking stupid. Why would I have to "worry" about anything? You think I'm going to buy a house at 20? You think when you turn 18 and you become an "adult" you're going to completely stop doing what you're doing? No, you're not. I own two cars, a 10 year old BMW and a project car. I have my own apartment, and I go to school everyday... about to have a bachelors degree. I'm in an IT field, my work is on the computer. I go to Virgil's tobacconist every Friday and Saturday and play poker. Please explain why I should start worrying about anything. Most of you kids will probably end up being deadbeats anyways, working in factories or as clerks or some bullshit.

But please, go on about how when you play games at 20, you have no life.

Werbung: