I have a question.......

killman360

I remember when MW2 was released. It was huge in pretty much every form of media. People were flocking to buy it and indeed it has sold millions of copies, which obviously verifies its popularity. I need to ask though. After seeing many videos of the game, playing the special ops mode, and reading multiple user reviews......Why is this game so crazy? I mean, I have played almost every call of duty and this is just more of the same to me. Not only that, but I have heard that the multiplayer is pretty much broken. Is it just the hype? The fact that it is mainstream? Or could there be something there that I am missing?

Werbung:

spuznick242

LOL. Thats exactly what I was saying about before. Its nothing special at all. Its good, but not special or good enough. The hype seems to be wearing off a bit and people are realizing what it is.

Roger117

The only reason people buy it is because it's COD, if it was named anything else, no one would buy it.

Seriously, when the game was called "Modern Warfare 2", there was a reported 20% negative difference of pre-orders when the game was changed back to "Call of Duty: Modern Wafare 2".

garygofast

I have the game and only went about 2 /3 of the game.
I should finish it at least but owell I have alot of gamed that I never finish
Is that a bad thing or what
?

Werbung: