I gota xbox 360

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

hey people i just found on a site ( its just like ebay but then for the netherlands ) 12 months + 1 month free xbox live gold. but for only like 35$. i never saw 12+1 month free be4 so i dont trust it and its also very cheap. the people who sell it are "controlled sellers" which means they sold over 20 items and they are trustable. what you guys think? they say they buy it from some other people but they dnt tell who cos they wanna make profit.

Sousanator

out of the bad graphics i actually might buy it. but i dont think so. and btw wii users this is a ps3 x360 only game...
The graphics actually don't look as bad as the screen shots. It's like one continuous painting and actually looks good.

The main character is a bit of a douche, and has plenty of cheesy lines which is annoying. The controls are also not as smooth which is why this isn't as good as Sands of Time.

Better the the others, but no where near SoT quality.

pkf0rtzh4ar

Some good games are Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Saints Row 2, GTA4 an more

yea i know those but there is 1 lil problem. you see i live with my grandparents and they don't really like fiting games and all that. i get cod 4 halo 3 and have assasin's creed. i wonder why i get these cos normal i only get 7+ games. but well u got any games under 16 or 18+ still are cool? ty

Sousanator

I recommend Viva Pinata (1 or Trouble in Paradise). It looks like a kids games, but it's fun for everyone. There's also Mirror's Edge, the LEGO series, Beautiful Katamari, and Burnout Paradise (definitly worth the money) which are all E to T games.

pkf0rtzh4ar

I recommend Viva Pinata (1 or Trouble in Paradise). It looks like a kids games, but it's fun for everyone. There's also Mirror's Edge, the LEGO series, Beautiful Katamari, and Burnout Paradise (definitly worth the money) which are all E to T games.

yes i think ure right. viva pinata my mate got it and everybody ( include me ) laughs cos he says he likes it. but everybody who have played it seems it pretty good. at my xbox i also got kung fu panda and lego indiana jones. pretty fun for a while you knoww :p

pkf0rtzh4ar

hey people i have a choice. fifa 07 or ( very maybe ) PES 09. pes will cost 20$ and is second-ahnd but i know the seller. fifa is 15 dollar and comes out of the store. myself i prefer fifa and i also love it that you can do some shots at the goal while the game is loading? so people tell me what you think! Fifa or PES!

Johnhg7

hey people i have a choice. fifa 07 or ( very maybe ) PES 09. pes will cost 20$ and is second-ahnd but i know the seller. fifa is 15 dollar and comes out of the store. myself i prefer fifa and i also love it that you can do some shots at the goal while the game is loading? so people tell me what you think! Fifa or PES!

Fifa. Just bought 08 for wii. Best soccer series in the world.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Fifa. Just bought 08 for wii. Best soccer series in the world.

well i don't agree with you. i think fifa is better for xbox and pes is better for wii. wii: on PES on the wii you can let all your players walk into the position you want, you can't on fifa.xbox: fifa got a more easyer gameplay and while the game is loading you play as ronaldhino and get some shots at goal.