I beat Matt at Mario Strikers!

shadowofchaos

I beat Matt at Mario Strikers! LOL

Anyway... I mean A Matt that was #1 player in my region......

#1 on the season right now in my region... classic Mario vs. Bowser challenge... (I was Mario)

But I'm sure that it was kind of luck with it too....

Anyway... I'm pretty sure (or mostly sure) that it's not OUR Matt... I'm just proud of myself for actually beating a current #1 person (3000+ points in my region on Dec. 12th, 2007 9:20 PM US Pacific Time) in 2 out of 3 games (all sudden death).....

I'm not saying I'm the best.... but beating someone like that is not ALL luck....

Meh... sudden death win... Mario gets the goal.... kind of "nintendo" style scenario kind of huh?

Werbung:
Yeah, I know that Matt. He's Season Leader a few times here in my region, also. I'm sure maybe you've seen ME on the leaderboards also. ;)

I've also beaten the #1 guy as well. I ranted about it somewhere else but I can't link it to you guys.

Anyway, I won (despite how badly he was cheating) and he DC'd when it was a tie and I used Boo. He thought I was going to sneak it behind the goalie, but I was just passing it to Hammer Bro to pull off a trick I wanted to do and he DC'd, probably thinking I would've won if I snuck it past the goalie.

Why is it that the #1 guys are always cheaters and big DC'ers. CHEAPOS!! XD

mrman226

That's probably the only way those people get to the top. I'm not saying that all of the #1s are like that, but mainly it's the cheaters who get to number 1.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

talking about matt...i saw some guy named matt in cod 5...i dont think its him but then a other guy named : wii fan matt killed me so it actually could be our real matt :D