How to unlock characters in Brawl?

Niwi

Can't find this anywhere on the forum so thougt I'd ask.
How do I unlock all the cool extra characters?

Werbung:

Sousanator

If I remember correctly, you can either play a lot of games (around 250 I think), or play the story line to the part where the character shows up.

mrman226

If I remember correctly, you can either play a lot of games (around 250 I think), or play the story line to the part where the character shows up.

I played through all of the supspace emissary and I still haven't unlocked Wolf, I only got 82% though. And I'm pretty sure it's 500 games

Sousanator

Yea I haven't played in a while. I just know I unlocked all my characters by playing over and over again. (Twice, since I had the Japanese version at first)

And I found this
1. Captain Falcon - Beat Classic mode on Normal in less than 20 Minutes or play 70 matches
2. Falco - Beat 100 Man Brawl or 70 matches
3. Ganondorf - Play through Classic mode on hard difficulty with Link or Zelda on Normal or 200 matches
4. Jigglypuff - Found in a secret room in swamp after completing Subspace Emissary, Play Classic with any character except Ike or 350 matches
5. Lucario - Clear Target Smashes 1-5 with one character, Play SSE with Meta Knight Finish or 100 Brawls
6. Luigi - Play through classic mode with no continues or 22 Brawls
7. Marth - Beat Classic Mode or play 10 Brawls
8. Mr. Game & Watch - Play through Classic Mode with Every Character or 250 Brawls
9. Ness - Reflect 10 Projectiles or play 5 Brawls and meet Ness in SSE
10. R.O.B. - 160 matches or unlock 250 Different Trophies
11. Snake - Play 15 Brawls on Shadow Moses Island or 130 Brawls
12. Sonic - Beat the Subspace Emissary, Clear Classic Mode with 10 Characters or 300 matches
13. Toon Link - Beat Classic Mode vs hard for any character or 400 VS brawls
14. Wolf - In the stage “Iseki” (Ruins) skip the first door you pass when being lowered in to the pit. Instead enter the second door at the bottom to unlock him with Fox or 450 Brawls.

how to unlock brawl characters | how to unlock super smash bros brawl characters | unlock brawl characters | wii

E

Elite SEAL

you have to play classic mode and play as a new player each time and pwn the crap out of the enemies to be able to fight and unlock new/ better characters.

for example -you can fight and unlock Sonic, Snake, Ganandorf, R.O.B, etc.

calex

you have to play classic mode and play as a new player each time and pwn the crap out of the enemies to be able to fight and unlock new/ better characters.

Yeah, that's how I unlock Sonic and Ganondorf..
Ganondorf is my fourth character that I am using
now next to Pokemon Trainer, Toonlink and my main
is Yoshi!

save27

No, that doesn't work for all the characters....if you play 500 matches in brawl you can unlock all the characters

Werbung: