How to turn off the Wii controllers?

Werbung:

skyclaw

no, its would still be synced to the wii, thats just one of the ways you can also add controllers (take one to a friends place) because if you use the red button on the wii, it registers that wiimote to that wii so you can turn it on and off

skyclaw

Danny said:
Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Press Home
Click On the Wiimote
Press Disconnect

how would you reconnect it?....would you sync it again or something....?

No you wouldn't have to, just press any button to turn the remoted back on (once the Wii is on)
Or press 1 and 2 simuntainously,..

actually, that would be the method of syncing a friends wii mote to your system for temporary use (or vise versa). What Ryano said was correct if the wii mote is hard synced to that wii, if not, you might need to soft sync it each time the wii power's down.

Gdog

for me, when im idle with my wii, my wiimotesde-sync themselves, until i hit a button. maybe you ought to contact nintendo

Danny

skyclaw said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Press Home
Click On the Wiimote
Press Disconnect

how would you reconnect it?....would you sync it again or something....?

No you wouldn't have to, just press any button to turn the remoted back on (once the Wii is on)
Or press 1 and 2 simuntainously,..

actually, that would be the method of syncing a friends wii mote to your system for temporary use (or vise versa). What Ryano said was correct if the wii mote is hard synced to that wii, if not, you might need to soft sync it each time the wii power's down.
It works both ways..

skyclaw

true it does, but there is a difference... although slight. Actually i think the only difference is the ability to turn it on and off lol

KHRZ

The controller turns off when you turn of your wii with the control, or when you start a game cube game. If you have multiple activated controllers, I'm not sure if they do too.

Ryano

KHRZ said:
The controller turns off when you turn of your wii with the control, or when you start a game cube game. If you have multiple activated controllers, I'm not sure if they do too.

Yeah it does the same with multiple controllers.

Werbung: