How long have you played Wc3?

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

I havent mentioned it cause i hardly do anything that can be classified as "Modding". Maybe except the doomguard wings that i cant bother to test and that i promised to Radagast... :p

Fladian

I recall saying the same line before to someone. I got the answer: "No, I can't make the map. I don't have Warcraft anymore."
Since I heard that, I don't dare to say that same line anymore. :p

Fladian

I once did that with a SNES game, NBA Tournament Edition because I was getting sick and tired of the game. :p So, again "a brother hid it" :p

MeTaL GuArD

Heh, about mapmaking, in the time when i had TFT and havent got internet i was making some cinematic maps, just cause i was bored of the singleplayer in the game. Finished only one, that i really was proud of as it was my best GUI work. But it got removed when reinstalling Windows once.

Fladian

We're still on topic... or at least, partly.

I only lost a mpa that way once. Though I must admit it was the biggest map I've ever made. :p (192 x 192, finished)

Undead_Lives

Sorry 'bout that raging.
Did I mention that I played it a few times at my friend's house and then a year or so later I got it? Weird, eh?
It was so long ago, that the original Wintermauls on RoC were the most popular Custom game..

Werbung:

maTt540

Back in summer 2004, though i was first told about the world editor by cowardlyshoe, one of my friends on-line, in march 2005. Never bacame good at terraining for some time (You should have seen how many out of place doodads were in my first map i attempted.