How Long Have You Had A PS2/3?

Werbung:

Saohc

Had mine for about 2 years.

I used to be a big Nintendo fan, but I became a fan of Sony in 2009, when I just randomly decided to get a PS2.

I've never regretted getting it, as the PS2 is one kickass system.

fleexie

I got the PS2 the day it came out.
I don't have a PS3 but a Xbox360S and i bought that in the beginning of this year so 6 months or so.

radascars

I've got my PS2 since I graduated my primary school years that was 11 years ago, and still my PS2 is working. I bought the slim type version. I've got my PS3 last February. But since my job is so stressful I never got to play them anymore.

does anyone here have PS1?

Kate23

does anyone here have PS1?​
Nope, for some reason we never got that one. Back then my parents bought all our consoles (when the PS1 came out I was pretty young) and they never got the PS1. Its one of the only consoles I don't have (I have the NES and most consoles after it).​

Saohc

and another thing..

Beside my Game Boy, my PS2 slim is the lightest system I've ever owned.

It's almost portable.

radascars

Nope, for some reason we never got that one. Back then my parents bought all our consoles (when the PS1 came out I was pretty young) and they never got the PS1. Its one of the only consoles I don't have (I have the NES and most consoles after it).​

So do you still own those old consoles? That's a nice collection out there. Too bad that your parents didn't bought PS1.

I still have mine from around 6-7 years back. It still does run and can play games absolutely fine. I play on it from time to time, mainly to go through the classics from Playstation 1 and some good ones on Playstation 2, but only a few hours in a month.

I have both my ps2 and ps3 from launch dates. Oddly enough, both are still alive and kicking. And even though I don't play my ps2 all that much these days, I do make sure to clean it and play it once in awhile.

Super Six 4

I'd say maybe 4 years for my PS2. Most memorable time on it was playing Delta Force: Black Hawk Down with my brother and two cousins, split screen-that game was pretty fun to screw around with together. So many funny things happened lol

(thinking)*They'll never see me in this dead body till it's too late!*
*AT4 rocket comes and hits me*:p

Werbung:
The thing is, all of our systems can have a decent shelf life. Even faulty hardware can last a bit longer than it should if it's taken care of properly