How fast is your broadband?

Werbung:

guyofgod

Geeze guys, mine's blazing! Any faster and my computer would catch fire! haha, my friend as that 3rd fastest computer in the U.S.A. . Crazy right?

Becky

I upgraded my broadband last night from 4Mb to 20Mb because I was sick of the traffic shaping kicking in after I downloaded only 750 Mb in a day. Now I get a 3Gb a day limit before traffic shaping, which is far more reasonable. :D

hockeyhero

badboykane said:
It's speedtest.net

It tells me different all the time, just done it now and got 14meg but I am downloading torrents at the moment. Mine ranges from 13mb - 22mb which isn't too bad since my broadband is meant to be 20mb

i went to that site and i cant find out what my connection speed is....:mega_shok:

Matt

hockeyhero said:
badboykane said:
It's speedtest.net

It tells me different all the time, just done it now and got 14meg but I am downloading torrents at the moment. Mine ranges from 13mb - 22mb which isn't too bad since my broadband is meant to be 20mb

i went to that site and i cant find out what my connection speed is....:mega_shok:

You have dial up? ;)

hockeyhero

Matt said:
hockeyhero said:
badboykane said:
It's speedtest.net

You have dial up? ;)

nope...i have rogers high speed internet.....

guyofgod

hockeyhero said:
Matt said:
hockeyhero said:
badboykane said:
It's speedtest.net

You have dial up? ;)

nope...i have rogers high speed internet.....

I have yahoo High Speed DSL with fastest modem they could give me....I can P2P though and I can download a 1Gig in less than 2 minutes. I have somewhere around 200-300 Gig.

Werbung:

Kirby

Mines pretty ok. I don't know the exact strenght. But it can load about anything within 3 to 5 seconds (except videos and programs like Java or Flash)