how do you use the weather channel?

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
i never use the weather channel because i get the weather in the city that i live...even if they did have it i wouldnt use it because weather.com is more reliable

or you can just do the simple thing and get the weather off the news on the tele....

Werbung:

Hyrules007

I'm surprised that Nintendo is still sticking around with their current weather provider after people have been complaining about it since it first launched. Shame on you Nintendo.

Ryano

Hyrules007 said:
I'm surprised that Nintendo is still sticking around with their current weather provider after people have been complaining about it since it first launched. Shame on you Nintendo.

Even if they did change the format of it I doubt people would even bother using it afterwards anyway...

gunners-4-life

Ryano said:
killtheoldway said:
the weather channel iss brilliaint. the news channel ... isnt. i dont use that!!

Both are very pointless in my opinion...

i hate the news channel but the weather channel is proving to be more reliable than ITV weather for me in England so I find it amazing in actual fact

winapa

I just leave mine on the local forecast for my area, that way when I turn on my wii, I can see what the weather might be doing. I used the globe once or twice when I got my wii but found it was a bit gimmicky.

shadowofchaos

The only thing I use it for is the 5 or 7 day (I don't remember) forecast.... The information on the "current" basically sucks... it says as of 5 AM.... when I checked it... it was 11 AM... and it was sunny outside.... the forecast says... clear.... with the moon on it..... talk about late.... and yes... I do like dots... as in the "...."

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

winapa said:
I just leave mine on the local forecast for my area, that way when I turn on my wii, I can see what the weather might be doing. I used the globe once or twice when I got my wii but found it was a bit gimmicky.

i used to do that but im scared about my wii internal meting because of the wiiconnect24