How do i start a clan

wykynga

I AM A NOOB RIGHT NOW AT THIS GAME!!!!:D i just started playing and me and my friends wanted to start a clan but dont now how to make:eek: one can any1 help me out:)

Werbung:

Jordan B

Staff Sergeant 1 .

The rank that you rank up to after Sergeant (3 lines) .

Once you hit that rank, you can start a clan from the "Clan" button at the top of Combat Arms, Near Black Market , Shop/Storage etc etc.

Your friends need to atleast be "R" (Recruit) to join it.

For a complete list of ranks and requirements, go here :

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Fieldguide/RankReq.aspx

Hope I helped, Jordan.

wykynga

well im on summer vaction right now so....i could play from the time i wake up till i go to sleep. im home alone and my parents r in FRANCE

Maybe you shouldn't start a clan, you seem pretty thick.

Hes what CA really needs. Everyone wants more clans with two people in them, with names like MOFIA BETSH.. I like those clans... Don't we all?

Oh yeah! And more clans filled with OPKing Shotgun Spanish-ish speaking retards with a shift key they got stuck down with some orange juice. That their mom bought for them.

Miran_Eitan

Hes what CA really needs. Everyone wants more clans with two people in them, with names like MOFIA BETSH.. I like those clans... Don't we all?

Oh yeah! And more clans filled with OPKing Shotgun Spanish-ish speaking retards with a shift key they got stuck down with some orange juice. That their mom bought for them.

It's coke. They can't afford orange juice.

I'm not kidding. I go down to Mexico on mission trips pretty periodically. Coke is cheaper than bottled water in some areas. OJ and Milk are expensive.

Werbung: