How did you started playing?

Werbung:

Kik

I rented it once to see what it was like but haven't had the chance to rent it again. I might buy it in the future if it's not too expensive :p

joey_matthews

I started and stopped, due to not owning an xbox.

He knew how I like zombies and shown me the game, which I really liked. Some point within the future I may by an xbox and dr, though I don't like the controllers :p
~Joey

TheHatTrik

My cousin and I were looking through demos and saw the picture of Frankie chopping off someone's head with an axe.

We've been together ever since :p

I was on XBL one day and was going through the demos and came across a demo called Dead Rising so I downloaded it and played it and I thought it was the best zombie type game yet so I went to wal-mart and went to the games section and what do you know I saw only one dead rising game left on the shelf I picked it up bought it and played it since.

Jaosals

I just started by trying out the main mission. I first saved the old couple on the rooftop for some very needed XP in the beginning and entered the main mall. I hung around for a bit and then went to the cafeteria with Brad. However, on my first playthrough, I wasn't strong enough to take out Carlito for the second time. :-\

Sykx

I may rent this through gamefly to check it out so I guess I haven't technically started playing just yet lol ... What's it about? lol zombies ... duh...

Werbung: