HONOR(able) Mention

Cyder

So many times we do recognize errors in game play: hackers: weapon unbalences: I would like to start a thread to recognize players who you have seen play by a sence of fairness and honor even though it is just a FPS game.

Example: I went into Waverider yesterday and it was 4 against just me. I kept only running accross one player.. "Irish" something.. but I know the frist part of His name was Irish. I posted in room "where the heck are all you guys" and back came the answer. "we saw it was 4 on 1 so we let one player go to face you." They could have easily camp/spawned me but in a sense of fair play they didn't. They let it be mano e' mano. So I would like to recognize "Irish" and his clan for HONORable mention.

Werbung:

spuznick242

yea there is a few times where i came accross some one like that but there is so many more people who just think about one thing and that is how many kills can i get compared to deaths no matter what....just people only think about themselves not really honor or respect...

MooCowMan

I was in showdown and it started with 3v1, 3 guys against myself. BeOrz, a player who I had played against the round before, switched over and joined my team to make it a fair match. He ended up getting kicked later on in the match because he was by far our best player. I tried to prevent the kick but I couldn't.. stupid ass idiots -_- People also attempted to kick me, it was obvious they were only kicking us to get more kills for them.

Werbung:

cvspartan101

I was in showdown and it started with 3v1, 3 guys against myself. BeOrz, a player who I had played against the round before, switched over and joined my team to make it a fair match. He ended up getting kicked later on in the match because he was by far our best player. I tried to prevent the kick but I couldn't.. stupid ass idiots -_- People also attempted to kick me, it was obvious they were only kicking us to get more kills for them.

That's called noob abusing