Hi im new.

TimpZ

Hello everyone. If anyone is wondering, I'm from sweden and don't know feet or pounds or stones or miles or quids or so... All I know is that 13 swedish crowns (se.k./kr) is about 1£ so I make an estimate in my head.

Im 15 but my birthday is 26 of august so im 16 soon. I love guitar. Not just to play but the instrument, behind the instrument. What it have become... bla bla bla. I'm deep in those matters and don't get suspicious when I ask questions about stuff (unlike some i know... You know who im talking about, Stephanie!)

Anyway, I like games, guitar, music, clothes, food, beer, vodka, baileys, moonshine, liquor, alchohol... You get the picture ;) but don't worry because when im 16 i can legally go to denmark (about 5 kilometres from my home) to buy and/or drink as much as I want! Ha!

I'm pretty normal. I don't got many games at the moment but that's because im waiting for the great masterpieces.

I'll probably won't add any wii friends right now. I wait until I get a game where I can play online...

That's pretty much it.

Werbung:

Mario

Hi Longhorn

Everything you need to know is here http://wiipros.co.uk/free-wii-points-games-vouchers-t-3.html

Also to change them into Wii points you will need to PM Matt aslong as you have the required amount of coins.

TimpZ

hello yourself surfingpichu ;) I was thinking... Is there clans or something stuff like that in this forum yet (if ever)? you know like, on guitar forums you have the fender, ibanez, gibson etc. on gaming sites you have ps lovers, pc, xbox... Is there anything similiar to this here?

TimpZ

1 Wii Point = 1 Coin (Min 2000 Points)

but i've posted over 100 posts. but I've only have 245? how's that (im mean the 45 part, i got 200 as a bonus)

Werbung: