Help with the damn recoil

funnydeaths=]

I know i've been giving advice but I still need some..

Whats a good way to keep guns from doing recoil and if i cant do that how can I reduce it or keep it calmer?

[NO HACKS] [NO SUPRESSORS]

(>'.')>

Werbung:

Codi69

Well there are two different things that I do.

1. If the gun has a lot of recoil, I try to shoot in small burts of 3-6 rounds.

2. This doesn't reduce it, but it DOES help you utilize recoil. If I find that I can't really control the recoil on the weapon, I'll aim low on the body and usually the recoil will force shots to go upwards resulting in chestshots, and a greater amount of headshots than usual.

funnydeaths=]

thx

well there are two different things that i do.

1. If the gun has a lot of recoil, i try to shoot in small burts of 3-6 rounds.

2. This doesn't reduce it, but it does help you utilize recoil. If i find that i can't really control the recoil on the weapon, i'll aim low on the body and usually the recoil will force shots to go upwards resulting in chestshots, and a greater amount of headshots than usual.

kinda helped ty man =d

UnholyReaper

Yea I agree, shoot in 3-6 burst shots and use scopes a lot. Scope doesn't really reduce it but it does reduce SPREAD which helps a lot. Use guns like FAMAS, SCAR, M416 or M4A1 (depends on your rank) and maybe K2. The G36 is pretty good and is usually sprayed (also unfortunately). That's all my advice, if you need any other help check out my various guides, you can find them pretty much anywhere on the forum.

john66

They have said it all. Although recoil shouldn't be a problem if your always moving. My only tip is and I know it's tough to do at first. Let go of the trigger button.

Cyder

Also... Practice, practice, practice. I love my AK/Scoped. It runs with the most recoil for an AR out there. You can try adjusting mouse sensitivity to help your control as well. I have at times created a room and locked it so I am the only one in the there and practice hitting targets at a medium distance with the AK and over time I have gotten used to the recoil and increased my accuracy. Try hitting a single spot in a map while straffing back and forth.. watch your groupings for improvement. I have used the short-burst method which does work ok.. but I practiced this method so I can keep the lead flying their way and take them out without an opponent getting a chance to get me in their sights. I count kills per clip as well. You should be able to get 4 kills per clip(30 round) on average with a AR with high recoil once you can master it.

LordNor

I would say don't ever use automatic fire. Click your mouse button for every shot and get good at doing that. It'll take some practice to get fast but once you do, you're spot on each time. I get accused of no recoil when I use the m4a1 with an ACOG3 and a S2 using this method.

XCalibry

Use a high recoil AR first, like G36E or AK-47 and once you master those, then work your way down to lower recoil guns. That way you can master a wider range of weapons a lot better. If you start from lower recoil guns, the master is much more difficult.

Stick with one or a few guns so that you get used to it. I find some ppl change so many guns and it doesn't necessarily improve their game. ;)

Werbung: