Help with K/D?

chrisbrown

Err.. I don't worry about my K/D much now.. I got de-ranked lolz Stupid cousins messin on my acc did that one glitch where you are like underneath the vents in warhead. My K/D ATM is 2.95 and and raising and dropping :p

Werbung:

MrPoog

Everything under 1.00 is nooby.

Lol, my k/d is .77, and that's not even close to how many kills/deaths I get per match. I kind of like having a lower kdr, because when somebody comes in, checks the opposing team for high kdrs (my team) and sees mine, they naturally just pass me off as a nub and move on. Then they're getting revenge kills on me every 3 minutes. ;D Well, they get revenge kills every 8-10 minutes, but the opportunity comes up ever 3 ish minutes. Lol.

You really can't judge people by their kdr. :O

chrisbrown

I do that too lololol but seriously anyone lower then 1.80 i will take on. Usually i tell if their good by their clan or by their NX color and stuff.

Miran_Eitan

16/8 is my average according to Nexon's main website.

I do agree for the most part though. I've run into really awesome players that only had a 1.0 K/D or worse, then you run into people who have legit 3.5 K/Ds but are just having a horrible day.

Some people go through phases that range from hours to minutes. I can play several games of CA in one day that will range from ungodly good [I had 110 kills to something like 8 deaths, running the p90, sidearms and anything I could pick up on Brush] to really really horrible [read: Snow Valley 0-20something deaths].

Adrendaline, Sleep depravation, caffine levels all have effects on how you play, along with your computer. Something as simple as a bad mousepad or even a wireless mouse can slow you down that extra quarter of a second that you won't realize.

For those of you who don't know, wireless mice on multiplayer games = very bad. If you're getting crummy K/Ds, try plugging in a wired mouse of some sort. I play with the Equalizer OCZ, a semi cheap laser mouse that has on the fly DPI [You can adjust sensitivity while running around. Handy for sniping.] Having a good computer setup [lower graphics if needed] and a good mouse is ungodly important.

As a last example, I used to be an absolute god at FEAR Combat. If I joined the game in the last two minutes, almost every single time I would manage to place at least second UNLESS...I was using my laptop. I had a crappy wireless mouse that basically made my touchpad look good for first person shooters.

For those of you with those lists in your sig, you should add "Won a game using touchpad as a mouse" to that list. I betcha you'll never complete it. If you do...I...don't know. That's worthy of something. I don't have liquid cash, but I sure as heck would post your name everywhere I could :p

Kordawg

16/8 is my average according to Nexon's main website.

I do agree for the most part though. I've run into really awesome players that only had a 1.0 K/D or worse, then you run into people who have legit 3.5 K/Ds but are just having a horrible day.

Some people go through phases that range from hours to minutes. I can play several games of CA in one day that will range from ungodly good [I had 110 kills to something like 8 deaths, running the p90, sidearms and anything I could pick up on Brush] to really really horrible [read: Snow Valley 0-20something deaths].

Adrendaline, Sleep depravation, caffine levels all have effects on how you play, along with your computer. Something as simple as a bad mousepad or even a wireless mouse can slow you down that extra quarter of a second that you won't realize.

For those of you who don't know, wireless mice on multiplayer games = very bad. If you're getting crummy K/Ds, try plugging in a wired mouse of some sort. I play with the Equalizer OCZ, a semi cheap laser mouse that has on the fly DPI [You can adjust sensitivity while running around. Handy for sniping.] Having a good computer setup [lower graphics if needed] and a good mouse is ungodly important.

As a last example, I used to be an absolute god at FEAR Combat. If I joined the game in the last two minutes, almost every single time I would manage to place at least second UNLESS...I was using my laptop. I had a crappy wireless mouse that basically made my touchpad look good for first person shooters.

For those of you with those lists in your sig, you should add "Won a game using touchpad as a mouse" to that list. I betcha you'll never complete it. If you do...I...don't know. That's worthy of something. I don't have liquid cash, but I sure as heck would post your name everywhere I could :p

Wow, very nicely said:p

XCalibry

If you want to increase your KDR, you have to learn how to survive as long as possible. The reason I say this if you start spraying without end, chances are someone will notice you and kill you easily. If you kill a few ppl, move around to a safe area, reload and find more ppl, then your chance of getting more kills and deaths will improve your KDR. Pick you battles and don't get yourself in trouble if you know you won't win b/c someone just died and respawned and you only have a few hp left.

A good defence is just as good as your offence. So surviving longer means you can have more kills than deaths! Good luck!

Codi69

I use a wireless mouse, and I've been playing at about a 1.30 KDR the last few weeks or so accourding to the CA website. In fact I find it better than a mouse that needs to be plugged in.
I think your comment on adrenaline is very good though. If you're a little pumped you can get in this wierd zone where you can just own everyone for like an hour lol.

Miran_Eitan

First person I've ever heard a wireless mouse working for. Logitech Wireless Mice are infamous for giving weird bugs in multiplayer games for some reason. In FEAR, you CAN'T play with a wireless keyboard and mouse, it actually lags the game pretty badly. But there's always an exception to the rule I guess. Wireless mice are odd.

and nice sig Kordawg ;)

Miran_Eitan

Way I got to 2.0, seriously?

I won't let myself die until I take two people with me. I focus with all of my being on taking out one guy as I run out of the spawn [there's ALWAYS someone within target distance in almost every FPS within 10 seconds of spawn], I toss a grenade, then I run towards the firing.

Stay in the back until you get two kills. It sounds like camping, but just keep moving until you get those two kills, then kamakazi in and take as many down as you can. If you get another kill or two, great. If not, then big whoop, you accomplished the mission. Repeat until sick :p

Right now I've been working on getting 4 kills before I die. It gets DIFFICULT to increase your K/D once you get past about 20,000 total kills and deaths. To make it jump up .01 I have to play several matches in a row with 5/1 K/Ds. It's almost enough to make me want to make a new character.

Almost.

UnholyReaper

Tip 1: Just keep playing. I like having low KDR so when someone thinks I'm a nublet w/ syrup they get pwned.
Tip 2: Clear it if it bothers you that much.
Tip 3: Stop reading the rest of the tips and follow the first two. -_-

Fiyapowa

Yea i have a 1.64 and its slowly but surely getting up... My average kdr for a game really stays around a 2.1 or 2.2 since i was really bad in the begining. So im hoping to get my kdr up to about a 1.85-2.0 by the end of this year.

[ ] 25 Posts
[ ] 50 Posts
[ ] 100 Posts
[X] 10,000 Kills
[ ] 15,000 Kills
[ ] 1.65 KDR
[ ] 1.75 KDR
[ ] 1.85 KDR
[ ] 2 KDR

Werbung: