Help with K/D?

sp1res

best way to increase ur kdr is too play alot and take advantage of games where theres a bunch of noobs on other team :) i increased my kdr .01 and it took this whole week of having good games so now its 1.77 :) and like they said it takes longer when u are a higher rank

Werbung:
All i can say is choose the better team when your in the lobby. If you can only join one team go look for a different match. Also playing noobs can inflate your K/D quite a bit.

M4F14

Everything under 1.00 is nooby. Then you die more than you kill. Above 1.50 is ok. Above 2.00 is good. Then you always take two with you to the grave.

As long as you dont cheat everything is on. Camping and spawnkilling.

Cyder

I watched the KDR at first.. and still do somewhat but I go for the fun.. have a blast even if I am on the losing end.. My KDR is only .5 and I am just fine with it. I make some good kills, and hand out congrats to those who make a great shot on me and try to watch the tactics of those who are exceptional players..

jager8113

i disagree with most who say join the better team....u have to compete for kills...i join the weaker team and let the be the bait...then i see where everyone is on the map by thier deaths..i know where to go, and where to hide..u never have to see ppl to know where they are if u watch ur teams deaths...shoot when ur teamate is being shot and you will get more kills, less deaths...

Werbung:

Codi69

I had a terrible kdr when I started, 0.76. then rose all the way to 0.91. At this rate, I'm thinking I could reach 1+. Now, only to conquer the 1200 deaths.

lol that's an awesome jump forwards:)

When I ranked up to Sergeant, my KDR was at 0.53 (bad videocard, but a noobtrooper nontheless :p) Now I'm at a 1.04 KDR and I'm a Master Sergeant 4th. Took me like 3 months but I got there eventually:)
To get a better KDR, always try to learn from your mistakes, never underestimate anyone and if you're in a clan (especially if you have above-average players) learn tips from them and play with them on a regular basis if you can.