Help with K/D?

chrisbrown

When i do get Combat arms running ( luckily ). I do my best to increase my K/d.
The thing is i feel like im stuck at 1.62. Anyone have any tips to increase my K/d

Yes. i do get good scores. Ex. 53/8

Werbung:

Roger117

The only way you will raise your kdr is by getting a positive kill and death difference. And if you make sure every single match you do play ends up like that, it will rise. How do I know this? I rose my kdr from 0.82 to 0.91 in on month (January, 2009).

-Instinct

The more kills & deaths you have, the longer it will take to increase your k/d ratio. The best way is to start out good so you can have a high k/d and go on from there. Since it's too late, you'll have to do what Roger 117 said. Don't try to get positive but a higher k/d ratio than the one you have now.

-Instinct

I usually go on a good team that's in the lead in extermination. If they are in the lead by a lot, say 20-40, then there is a high chance that they are spawn killing the other team. That is your chance to rack up kills without dying. :] That's how I did it, except I'm the one that kills them all and does the spawn killing, then my teammates join me.

Jordan B

Best tip I can give you, Kill more and die less.

Yep , pretty much .

And DON'T judge me by my kdr . Because I will pwn you .

When I started combat arms I was fairly noob. Not . Any . More .

Lol .

p.s Bostro that wasn't directed at you , just anyone looking at my sig and judging me .

Roger117

Yep , pretty much .

And DON'T judge me by my kdr . Because I will pwn you .

When I started combat arms I was fairly noob. Not . Any . More .

Lol .

p.s Bostro that wasn't directed at you , just anyone looking at my sig and judging me .

I had a terrible kdr when I started, 0.76. then rose all the way to 0.91. At this rate, I'm thinking I could reach 1+. Now, only to conquer the 1200 deaths.

CWEric

I usually go on a good team that's in the lead in extermination. If they are in the lead by a lot, say 20-40, then there is a high chance that they are spawn killing the other team. That is your chance to rack up kills without dying. :] That's how I did it, except I'm the one that kills them all and does the spawn killing, then my teammates join me.
I rather not inflate my K/D ratio, so that way I know where my real skills is at.

The have more kills then death advice will only work if your K/D ratio is under 1. He's at 1.62, meaning for 162 kills he get, he must die less then 100 times. Or for every 16 kills, he must die less then 10 times to increase his ratio. He is going have to play better then he always has and play it until he double his playing time to see a good change in his K/D ratio.

chrisbrown

The more kills & deaths you have, the longer it will take to increase your k/d ratio. The best way is to start out good so you can have a high k/d and go on from there. Since it's too late, you'll have to do what Roger 117 said. Don't try to get positive but a higher k/d ratio than the one you have now.

Ya i tried testing that on a new acc and after 1 hour i had 2.68 :). But its already to late my rank is too high to start all over just because of the K/d.

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

One really, really lame but effective thing that you can do to improve your KDR is to join a game, get a bunch of kills and when you're about to die...quit and rejoin. This will work for most situations and, again, it's really cheap but it works.