Help needed on returning Wii to Nintendo UK.

Squiddy

Is there anyone here who has successfully returned a faulty Wii to Nintendo UK? If so, how long did it take? What do they make you do? Also, did they ever pick the phone up when you rang (and tell me WHEN you rang, may help), as they didn't pick up all day today. ¬_¬

All help = thanks in advance.

Werbung:

wayne-kerr

Im not too sure, but if you write to them telling them the problem (include your wii number and all details what will be needed) they will send you a replacement if its faulty. I done this with my Ps2 before, a guy come to collect it and delivered a new one a few days later.

Squiddy

wayne-kerr said:
Im not too sure, but if you write to them telling them the problem (include your wii number and all details what will be needed) they will send you a replacement if its faulty. I done this with my Ps2 before, a guy come to collect it and delivered a new one a few days later.

They do have an address...

I'll try it if they don't reply by tomorrow, a small letter can't hurt can it?

I really have to get it fixed before September.

Squiddy

wayne-kerr said:
Yeah its worth a try, and what exactly is wrong with it anyway if you dont mind me asking?

I think it overheated because of WiiConnnect24 (so gonna get a Fan Stand now) and now it scratches and dusts up any disc I insert. But it still functions.

wayne-kerr

Ahh does it make any loud sounds? Mine done this once due to WiiConnect24 aswell but i dont think it scratched any discs although it wouldnt start up, it works fine now though.

Squiddy

wayne-kerr said:
Ahh does it make any loud sounds? Mine done this once due to WiiConnect24 aswell but i dont think it scratched any discs although it wouldnt start up, it works fine now though.

It doesn't make any noises, and I'm actually unsure whether it IS scratching discs (whihc I'm 60% sure of, after the Cube games it crashed). But I'm gonna get it checked anyway.

Ryano

Well I once had to send a GC to Nintendo Ireland and it took a few weeks to come back....and I think nintendo Ireland and UK are kinda the same thing.

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Well that would only work if he had the reciept...then again they might not accept it back anyway.

I have the receipt and I can return it to GAME, but I'll lose all my VC games (worth under £70) if it was replaced - Nintendo refund your VC downloads if you return it to them.

I've written a letter to them and hopefully something comes out of it. :)

Werbung: