Help me decide.

danieldedaniel

I would say xbox 360, its just more fun and way more games are available.
Some cool games for ps3 are available too but i do think its just a bit less

Werbung:

Kate23

I'd say 360. I enjoy the games more I think and I like the controllers better. I have both the PS2, PS3, and 360 but I imagine I play the 360 the most.

lilc800

I seen some people saying "PS3 gets hacked a lot".. Ummm.. My Xbox live account got hacked and they spent $120 (My credit card was on it) So yeah the are pretty much all equal when it comes to getting hacked

I would say get a PS3

Saohc

Playstation 3

Why?

Despite the hacking incidents, the PS3 is great, along with having some great exclusives you should pick up.

If you're getting a PS3, pick up..
*Both inFAMOUS games
*Uncharted and Uncharted 2(3 is on the way)
*Valkyria Chronicles(If you like SRPGs...)
*LittleBigPlanet 2(I'll leave this up to you
*Metal Gear Solid 4:Guns of the Patriots

Both BlazBlue games are for both the PS3 and 360, so it's not really a exclusive.

Roger117

Ultimately it's what games you find more appealing, because when you find the games you want to play, the console choice will come with it, and whether or not you want to pay for online gaming is up to you.

Both the 360 and PS3 have their ups and downs. If I had to pick one, I'd say Xbox 360, simply because I find the exclusive games more appealing on the 360 than of the PS3.

radascars

If you are more onto FPS game I would suggest you buy 360!

But if you are more onto RPG I believe PS3 delivers the best games when it comes to that.
I am a fanatic of Sony PS and I tend to buy PS consoles other than anything else.

Dy.namik

Playstation 3

Why?

Despite the hacking incidents, the PS3 is great, along with having some great exclusives you should pick up.

If you're getting a PS3, pick up..
*Both inFAMOUS games
*Uncharted and Uncharted 2(3 is on the way)
*Valkyria Chronicles(If you like SRPGs...)
*LittleBigPlanet 2(I'll leave this up to you
*Metal Gear Solid 4:Guns of the Patriots

Both BlazBlue games are for both the PS3 and 360, so it's not really a exclusive.

The exclusive downloads are not available to new playstation members. Only the old ones that had to put up with the downtime got it.

If you are more onto FPS game I would suggest you buy 360!

But if you are more onto RPG I believe PS3 delivers the best games when it comes to that.
I am a fanatic of Sony PS and I tend to buy PS consoles other than anything else.
Judging from your post, you must be an RPG fanatic huh?

McCallum

I'd get the Xbox 360 Elite first, it has a much larger online community. Get a PS3 if you're not big about online games like Call of Duty or Halo.

Werbung:

ragul40

I'd go with the PS3. PS3 online is free and you have blue ray. I know PS3 got hacked, but Xbox could be hacked too. The hacking that hacked PS3 did it to avenge George Hotz. If anonymous wanted to they could have hacked Xbox, but they didn't see a reason to.