Has your Wii been modded?

Werbung:

badboykane

Jailbreak said:
I wouldnt mod mine, Where do you get them modded? I've never seen shops offering to mod consoles or anything

I do them myself, easy peasy

scwiible said:
I heard that in some cases, it can cause the wii to function slightly differently and cause over heating.

They can overheat without a chip just by leaving your Wii on all the time with Wiiconnect24 on, the chip will not affect anything to do with the Wii's functionality. The chip just goes on the dvd drive so the only thing possible it can affect is the dvd drive, nothing else in the Wii iteslf and even then the chips are safe.

I have had my PS2 chipped since chips first came out for it and it is still going strong now, people are only ever weary of chips because they don't know nothing about them, they just listen to rumours from others, just because 1 person had messed up their console by installing a chip does not mean everyone elses Wii will.

I have had my chip in my Wii for about 4 months now and have not had 1 single problem.

k-boz

i'd never risk such a thing! it ruins warranty, and could go wrong! i don't understand why anyone would want to do such a thing!

Yubious

rather then risk modding ur wii, buying a game new, then selling it on ebay after a few months will only lose u like a tenner max, is it worth trying to get the games for free?

Josedo

I'll do the same thing I did with my Cube, the time the warranty is dead (4 years in CR cause the official repair center messed up) I'll mod it and download games:) or I'll buy another Wii and mod it...that's another alternative....

kaitora

let me just remind you that downloading games you don't own is both illegal and immoral... using a modded console to play back ups is legal though... bear it in mind

beerbert

no but i would like to mod my wii so to the tune of the music the led's flash theres a video on youtube with someones wii doing it

Werbung:

badboykane

yep thats another thing you can do by modding your Wii, there is also an LCD add on for one of the chips which you fit an LCD screen to the Wii and connected to the chip displays what is happening with the game, also tells you on the display which game is inserted.

There are many things you can do with modding your Wii without being illegal.