harvest moon wii

kaitora

i don't know... cos you have the ability to marry etc... so it could be interesting... also it's just something to do... be great for excuses...
"sorry i can't come in to work today... i have to look after my chickens"

Werbung:

TimpZ

haha! chickens... But trust me I know. on gamecube version, I got married and got 2 cows first year. then 3 years later I got rich on bananas so I bought a milking station. Then I got a son. then I couldn't do anything more than wait for the game to end... There's no goal!

TimpZ

I bought banana tree seeds. I planted them, they grew up, I took the bananas to a seed machine and made seeds of everything. Sold the seeds and became a millionaire!

TimpZ

not on gamecube. I know there was like 2 minigames, but c'mon! do you buy a game like that to play chess with an unbeatable 80 year old? You couldn't meet anyone else either

TimpZ

okay, I don't know much about the wii version except... that it exists... But I know how the harvest moon games have developed and I don't like it!

TimpZ

yea... but not really. I meant that the new harvest games, kinda like sonic games, is spiraling downwards... the old ones is funnier than the new ones.

Kuoid

old games can't really be beaten. but maybe harvest moon will better the old ones slightly since there is a new control system available

TimpZ

I wouldn't buy it on VC. I got it on my computer. I really, really, really want majoras mask and paper mario since I can't get those to work otherwise!

Werbung: