Halo 3

Zamms

badboykane said:
Although Halo is a MS only game the first one was still released on the Mac

Halo was originally a game for the mac when Bungie before Microsoft bought them, when the aforementioned Merger happened Microsoft stopped all PC and Mac development of Halo to make it a launch title for their then new XBOX console, even though it was almost finished on PC and Mac.

Two years later Microsoft hired Gearbox to finish Halo on PC and Mac and release developer tools to make your own Maps for multiplayer games to be Used in Halo: Custom Edition which was for PC only (Microsofts way of saying SCREW YOU APPLE!)

I believe I have covered everything but if I remember anything else I will post it

Halo will not come out on Wii unless Microsoft buys out Nintendo (which won't happen) and you never know about MGS4 because everyone else is bailing out on Sony because their Dev. kits suck something fierce

Werbung:

Apakarta

rofl...microsoft onw bungie so it will not come a halo game for wii...but something wired has happend.....microsoft own rare too but rare r marking viva pinata for ds its really cool:D

Squiddy

People still saying they want Halo 3 on Wii?
Bungie = owned by MICROSOFT = richest company in the world.

What makes you think Nintendo can come anywhere near them?

kaitora

the wii couldn't handle that game... trust me... i love halo, and wouldn't like to see it on wii... i feel halo should never have been a console game... only PC... it's one of those games where a high performance PC can make it great...

kennyluciano

Jeez, thats like saying half life 2 will come on the wii (The Gravity Gun will be great)
But it just cant do it. The Wiis not really for games like halo and hl2, More like lightgun games and plaftormers tbh

Werbung:

supersujay

do u really think they will give halo 3 to wii even for money that is like the biggest game for the xbox unless the wii is going to be billions or trillions for it i don't it will happen maybe a deal for halo 1 or halo 2 and then nintendo might make a halo 3 or something