Haha, this made me laugh!

Squiddy

Fanboys these days. ¬_¬
If you can't accept that there will be much better games on the PS3 that the Wii can't get in a million years, you're a moron.

Werbung:

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Fanboys these days. ¬_¬
If you can't accept that there will be much better games on the PS3 that the Wii can't get in a million years, you're a moron.

Extremely true, some people are just too fanboyish these days.

EngWii

Squiddy said:
Fanboys these days. ¬_¬

That's why you get a 360 aswell as a wii ;)
It's only a bit of fun, i find everyones reactions more funny than the image on its own.
PS3 and 360 fanboys are doing exactly the same sort of thing, it's just something we have to accept.

Khrysos

Squiddy said:
Fanboys these days. ¬_¬

Depends on how you define better..

Squiddy

Khrysos said:
Squiddy said:
Fanboys these days. ¬_¬

I define better with the likes of:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
Final Fantasy XIII
Uncharted: Drakes's Fortune
GTA IV
Soul Calibur 4
Gran Turismo 5
Assassin's Creed
Kingdom Hearts III
Motorstorm
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Fight Night Round 3
LocoRoco 2! :D
WarHawk
Heavenly Sword
Haze

And so many more. The fact is, there's more games I want on PS3 than Wii right now. Heck, I could've sold it as Nintendo are just inactive in the UK to the REAL gamers, but I'm paitent for the AAA titles, just how paitent I can get is the question.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Khrysos said:
Squiddy said:
Fanboys these days. ¬_¬

I define better with the likes of:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
Final Fantasy XIII
Uncharted: Drakes's Fortune
GTA IV
Soul Calibur 4
Gran Turismo 5
Assassin's Creed
Kingdom Hearts III
Motorstorm
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Fight Night Round 3
LocoRoco 2! :D
WarHawk
Heavenly Sword
Haze

And so many more. The fact is, there's more games I want on PS3 than Wii right now. Heck, I could've sold it as Nintendo are just inactive in the UK to the REAL gamers, but I'm paitent for the AAA titles, just how paitent I can get is the question.

Dude if your gonna be so anti-nintendo just buy the danm PS3. I'm not saying I wouldn't like any of the games above because at least half of them I'm looking forward to playing at friends houses, but if your gonna be like this then just go ahead and buy it....

Werbung: