Guitar Hero 3 for Wii!

Werbung:

jesta

Guitar Hero III for Wii may not launch with Online Play!?
gh3-logo.jpg

This is an extract from Gamespot...

GS: How is the online play and downloadable content picture shaping up on the Wii?

CH: Our hope is on the Wii that we can be the first non-Nintendo title to have downloadable content, so we're working closely with Nintendo to make that happen. Given the success of the downloadable song packs on the Xbox 360, we can make it work on the Wii and every platform. Obviously, Nintendo's first-party titles will be the first out there with DLC and online play, but we're hoping to be the first third-party title with those features.

GS: So it won't launch with online play?

CH: Unfortunately it won't. But we're working with Nintendo to make it happen down the road. Things are just coming together a little bit too slow for launch. Full Interview

guitar_hero3.jpg

Gdog

As I look into it, I'm not too sure if I will get it. Hopefully the Rock Band game will come out for the Wii, because I might prefer that game over this one.

killman360

Gdog said:
As I look into it, I'm not too sure if I will get it. Hopefully the Rock Band game will come out for the Wii, because I might prefer that game over this one.

For what i know at this point, Rock band is only being made for PS3 and Xbox 360, but that could change over time;).

Gdog

killman360 said:
Gdog said:

For what i know at this point, Rock band is only being made for PS3 and Xbox 360, but that could change over time;).

Yes, I have only heard of those two consoles having it. But when is the release date? Because if it is anytime soon, our hopes of this game for the wii are gone.

killman360

Gdog said:
killman360 said:
Gdog said:

Yes, I have only heard of those two consoles having it. But when is the release date? Because if it is anytime soon, our hopes of this game for the wii are gone.
Sometime next year. Next Summer i think...;)

Gdog

killman360 said:
Gdog said:
killman360 said:
Gdog said:

Sometime next year. Next Summer i think...;)

Then I think that Nintendo will have enough time to bring the product to the Wii. Let us hope for the best!

wiipointsmaster

Ryano said:
I'm still not too interested in this game, I don't really see the huge fun in it...

wow are you serious. this game is going to be amazing. just look at guitar hero 2 that game was soo cool. this will be three times as great. if you havent played any of the guitar hero games yet then you are really missing out.

metroidprime3rules

wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano said:
I'm still not too interested in this game, I don't really see the huge fun in it...

wow are you serious. this game is going to be amazing. just look at guitar hero 2 that game was soo cool. this will be three times as great. if you havent played any of the guitar hero games yet then you are really missing out.

I dont like music games :dirol:

Squiddy

I'm definitely not getting it. I never liked music games (apart from REZ on Dreamcast :D) and the online mode is seriously flawed compared to the other versions.

It's way too expensive too. >_<

killman360

Squiddy said:
I'm definitely not getting it. I never liked music games (apart from REZ on Dreamcast :D) and the online mode is seriously flawed compared to the other versions.

I can really agree with you about the price, but i don't see anything else wrong with the game.

Werbung:

Squiddy

killman360 said:
Squiddy said:

I can really agree with you about the price, but i don't see anything else wrong with the game.

It's just that I'm more a hip-hop/soul/rap and acoustics/classical guy, I like some rock and grunge, but GH III as a game doesn't appeal to me.

No music game can top Rez on Dreamcast, that was a music rhythm on the rails shooter! :p