GETTING THIS TOGETHER TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!

Werbung:

Casualty

digi one idea that people seemed to like is that everyone plays everyone else once, that would be a complete round.

then we all play each other again.

then the 2 and 3 placed teams play to play in a championship against the #1 team...

we could do 2 matches a week to speed it up or 1 a week to make it take a while

MeanMugginFool

Well, depending on how many total clans we have, why not do a 4 team playoff at the end, #1 vs. #4 and #2 vs. #3, winners play for championship, losers play for 3rd and 4th place

--Rimwrecker

Uh wait, I forgot that this was a clan-only thing. The problem is my clan doesn't like to scrim.

Would it be all right if clanless people, or people who's clans don't like to scrim also participate in this somehow?

Casualty

rim a idea would be to cooridnate a group, and i dont see a problem as long as you register in time and make a attepmt to get organized

Sortitout

--Rimwrecker said:
Uh wait, I forgot that this was a clan-only thing. The problem is my clan doesn't like to scrim.

Would it be all right if clanless people, or people who's clans don't like to scrim also participate in this somehow?

this confuses me. if you don't like to scrim. why would you like to participate in this? it's basically scrimming.

blze

i want to get a squad up for this for sheezy. problem is most of the bitches i know are in clans, but i think i can find a few good stragglers to pwn j00. let me get some time this weekend to do some recruitment.

eggs, you in bish.

Werbung:

--Rimwrecker

Sortitout said:
--Rimwrecker said:

this confuses me. if you don't like to scrim. why would you like to participate in this? it's basically scrimming.

My CLAN doesn't like to scrim, but I would like to try it. I was hoping to join a team comprised of clanless regs at PuNx.