GETTING THIS TOGETHER TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!

DiLLa

Okay i was talking to puppet about this whole ladder system...

Its not fair to make one person round all this together and organize sooo i suggested we start this by having one person from each clan organize their own clan matches...now once every1 has a guy doing this from the clans we should just make a schedule of random matches so they are already setup and ready to go..and it will be up to the organizers to make it happen..i will edit this post as ppl reply

organizee (LOL)
1. [PuNx]-||- Casualty

Werbung:

Dirty

I dont mind making the ladder, its not the 31st yet though...

I been working on a system, chill bitch!

say "bitch, be chill!"

Puppet

Well that's cool Dirty. Dilla and I were just thinking that things were cold and not moving at all and Dilla's idea I think is a great one. We had no idea that things were still going on in the background. One person representing each team would actually help get the foundation of this league created. I think you're a really talented guy Dirty, but don't you think the building blocks should be created by a group? You don't want to be the grand poobah on this anyway right? Too much responsibility and care and maintenance dont you agree? Why do I sense you're going to call me Carrot for this?

Dirty

"Plan A" is we take a Colt 9mm and shove it so far up your ass you hiccup a shell casing. How is that for "plan A"? For "plan B" if somehow you get away from that wonderful afternoon delight, we force feed you a 2 liter bottle filled with cum from the bottom pits of Japan! Also, just for kicks we will make "plan last mother fucking chance A to the Z mother fucker!" which will include large spiky objects, a razor, rock salt, fish food, a blender some bleach and a mother fucking lunch box!

lol just kidding.. so..

I dont know really. Sounds good about the people leaders or what not. I want to piss a pineapple?

Sortitout

Dirty said:
"Plan A" is we take a Colt 9mm and shove it so far up your ass you hiccup a shell casing. How is that for "plan A"? For "plan B" if somehow you get away from that wonderful afternoon delight, we force feed you a 2 liter bottle filled with cum from the bottom pits of Japan! Also, just for kicks we will make "plan last mother fucking chance A to the Z mother fucker!" which will include large spiky objects, a razor, rock salt, fish food, a blender some bleach and a mother fucking lunch box!

lol just kidding.. so..

I dont know really. Sounds good about the people leaders or what not. I want to piss a pineapple?

lmao afternnooon delight! i love anchorman lmao

Werbung: