getting funny looks from passers by...

Werbung:

Pythorne

i play in the basement and the windows are on the other side..., but sometimes when im playing boxing and my grandma comes to the basement she'll think im a big crackhead.. it's pretty embarrassing when she announces it on the dinner table.

Ryano

Pythorne said:
i play in the basement and the windows are on the other side..., but sometimes when im playing boxing and my grandma comes to the basement she'll think im a big crackhead.. it's pretty embarrassing when she announces it on the dinner table.

haha I feel your pain, my mam does the same:blush:

Danny

One time there were this 2 Indians walking by my house and I'm playing Wii Sports.. This one guy looks at me like I'm crazy and leaves laughing..

That was the weirdest thing to happen to my Wii Playing days

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
One time there were this 2 Indians walking by my house and I'm playing Wii Sports.. This one guy looks at me like I'm crazy and leaves laughing..

That was the weirdest thing to happen to my Wii Playing days

lol and no one comes by my window for some reason XD

hockeyhero

i have curtains so i dont think anybody see's me..........if they sa my shadow they would think i'm :crazy: or something snice i mostly play boxing....lol.........

pstevo123

about a month before the wii come out they had it up from a week at each major place for each start over where i live.. we all went... and played tennis and we got right into it.. we had people laughing and people from over seas taking photos but it was so worh it

someofmymail

in a shop my hubby says "you're not touching my wii", and i reply " hey i thought it was OUR wii", the look on the wee old woman in the shop was priceless.

And yes have had funny looks when playing wii and people walk by

Werbung: