Genre you don't play the most?

Werbung:

radascars

I don't really like playing sports game aside from NBA. Sports should be played outside and not in any other console game or PC. If you love the sport better play it in real life.

bertorelli

I hate turn-based strategies and Guitar Hero like games. Also, I believe that playing sports outside with friends gives more fun than electronic sports ;)

radascars

I hate turn-based strategies and Guitar Hero like games. Also, I believe that playing sports outside with friends gives more fun than electronic sports ;)

What do you exactly mean by turn-based strategies? Like Real Time Strategy? Sorry a little dumb for not understanding what you're trying to point out. But yes guitar hero games really sucks big time!

kSooo

What do you exactly mean by turn-based strategies? Like Real Time Strategy? Sorry a little dumb for not understanding what you're trying to point out. But yes guitar hero games really sucks big time!
Wouah, is he talking about Final Fantasy turn-based ACTION« ? .. Anyways, I never ever play sport video games. Except on my iPod, but it's totally different with that ChopChop and team manager.. hehe. Another genre that I find ridiculous would be 'social games' ... like Habbo or Second life. -ridiiickulouuus games.

shopy99

i don't like MMORPG, i hate having one man, i love strategy games, where you have to think and plan ahead in MMORPG games all you have to do is walk around and fight people. I really don't like them.

Super Six 4

Either sport games or fantasy games, for me. I don't play sports games (anymore-I used to play a couple football and basketball games on PS2), and I don't play World of Warcraft or things like that.

oninightmare

I don't play any sports games at all. They just don't appeal to me, they seem too boring and too much thinking. I like to just get a gun and shoot things to pieces. :)

Androu1

Sports, definitely. Pretty much never play those, I really dislike them. I would rather go out and play a real game of sports, as bertorelli said. Unless it's something Mario Strikers, that is!

MisaTange

I can't really see the point in realistic sports games. Get outside and actually do those sports instead of standing around playing a game! Sports should be played outside, not inside. Of course, less realistic sports games are loved in my book. Mario Kart/Wii Sports FTW!

I also hate pure puzzle games. They're just a little too boring for me.

Chance

When it comes to PC gaming I will not play a shooter. I don't like shooters on the PC and refuse to buy a controller.
I truly only play MMO games on the PC when I do play PC games. Titles like Guild Wars and Aion are preferred.

Werbung:

omarfw

I'm not a fan of MOAB games. I don't enjoy RTS games much at all but MOABs bug me even more somehow even though they are often simpler. Every time I try LoL or DotA I always end up failing miserably.

I think it's the top down style that bugs me. I can never keep track of my character and what's going on. I guess I'm just a FPS player through and through.