General Strategy Tips

Werbung:

Slartibartfast

Jack Padousdous said:
another commando tip: when you enter a vihicle ue stealth first so you can get out and the enemy cant see you.

How i love people screaming "cheater" when shooting for driver position in moving jeep with cloaked commando.

basil

kopsq said:
Slartibartfast said:
Agreed, k/d ration goes down 20% or so. I mean, what good is to go 20/3 or so and still lose. This way you go 15/5 and win.

Good point, but I'm afraid that Commando can't help that much when moving in a group and facing enemies that it would decide the match's result. IMO Commandos are meant to move alone, giving backup by sniping from high spots and stuff.
yeh and i commandoes have helpd me many times when i have thot tht i am dead.

Phaced

Gunners:
- 5/5keg burns your enemies, lighting up commandos and a trail where theyre running to.
- Learn to rocketjump onto buildings, tanks have a hard time reaching you there and you can get a few good hits onto the weak spots of armor.
- Unless you have 5/5 legit, try to use legit AFTER a soldier has BS'd you, so you can close distance quickly again giving him a hard time.
- As a gunner youre the slowest class but have the most health, stick near cover and fight near the flags, you could be the last one alive and will pay your team in the long run.
-If you have short range shotgun you may find yourself having to reload mid-fight, switch to your other gun and use that whilst you reload so youre still damaging your enemy whilst he reloads too.
- Throwing a keg before a rocket jump increases how high you fly.

Play[4]Me

Jack Padousdous said:
another commando tip: when you enter a vihicle ue stealth first so you can get out and the enemy cant see you.

Thats a bad tip, soldiers will use BB on jeeps, so when you bail out, your still on fire... and then your just a walking target

KingRick

Play[4 said:
Me]
Jack Padousdous said:

Thats a bad tip, soldiers will use BB on jeeps, so when you bail out, your still on fire... and then your just a walking target
True but yet, if they don't use BB it's very useful.
And when ur going in a tank it will really work, don't even have the think about the BB.

Slartibartfast

As long as there are no competent commandos amongst enemy, it works. If there are, you will get marked and decloaked anyway (habit of marking vehicles pays off)

Nurech

KingRick said:
Play[4 said:
Me]
Jack Padousdous said:

And when ur going in a tank it will really work, don't even have the think about the BB.

Does it matter? You get hit with BB and go stealth then, your still the same much of a target and still burning.

Jack Padousdous

Nurech said:
KingRick said:
Play[4 said:
Me]
Jack Padousdous said:

Does it matter? You get hit with BB and go stealth then, your still the same much of a target and still burning.

Lol its just a random tip. And still if they wont use it thats like 70% in the situations you get away thats better than not stealthed and get hit by gunners and commando's who see you.

Btw. mark target also prevents this.

Werbung: