GCube Action Replay prob.

guyofgod

Here is the deal, you can re-encode the GC version of the AR for the Wii to make it hack the VC but that will render your wii useless 99.9% of the time. You could get the new Wii chip but that rendures your Wii useless 100% of the time if you have Wii version 3.0. There for, be smart, buy your stuff and just get good at games.

Werbung:

Quinn

Luigi said:
Here is the deal, you can re-encode the GC version of the AR for the Wii to make it hack the VC but that will render your wii useless 99.9% of the time. You could get the new Wii chip but that rendures your Wii useless 100% of the time if you have Wii version 3.0. There for, be smart, buy your stuff and just get good at games.

I've had enough of this. I feel I am good at games. I don't use AR until after I've beaten a game, just to goof around. I'M NOT A CHEATER.

Danny

Quinn said:
Luigi said:

I've had enough of this. I feel I am good at games. I don't use AR until after I've beaten a game, just to goof around. I'M NOT A CHEATER.

Thats Good ;)

kaitora

what's in the debug menu??? i never used action replay with SSBM...

CHECK MY POST HERE:

http://wiipros.co.uk/disc-swapping-play-import-games-t-2640.html

you can use your action replay for cube on wii!!!

Werbung: