Games with Balance Board Support

It's just been confirmed by Big N themselves in a GDC Interview with IGN - there are 10 titles confirmed to utilize the Balance Board Discuss the possible titles?

What we DO know atm:
* Skateboarding game - most likely Tony Hawk
* Possible "SSX Blur 2"
* Family Ski
* Other rumored titles

I'll have to go back for more information on all the ones I've heard. Discuss?

Werbung:

raterfly

Cool - glad to hear there are more titles planned for the balance board. I am planning on getting Wii Fit when it comes out in the UK. Will be great to have a variety of games to play using the board. I would like to see something like skiing/water skiing.

jesta

I love the idea of using the balance board as a means to play games! When the idea about using it for tony hawks games came about I was thrilled!! I just hope it works well, which I'm sure it will, and you don't look a complete plum when using it lol!
KS8 have you got a link for the above? ;)

Kailas

It's a great idea, but just to play the devil's advocate, won't having to use the balance board eliminate the multiplayer aspect of the game? I mean, firstly, there's the issue of space, and then there's the issue of money.

guyofgod

So it would be like the skateboarding games that you play at the arcades? Hmm....suddenly, wii fittness is looking a little bit better....

Werbung:
Family Ski -> "We Ski"

Also, as rumored, a cheerleading title is in development and it TOO uses the Balance Board! The rumor has been confirmed. Wow. Didn't expect that.

Other rumors:
* Boogie sequel is planned with BB incorporation! :eek:
* Some Hannah Montana game with BB support, surprisingly.