Games and the PC

pkf0rtzh4ar

i play assasins creed...but i got a video card of 256 and it is still not high enough...so mostly when i am on my computer i do the games : mafiacrime , battleknigth or runescape

Werbung:

Mysterio

I play, Counter-Strike, Warmonger, Unreal Tournament 3, Halo, America's Army, Call of Duty 4, Generals, Need For Speed Carbon XD

jellyome

I play Counter strike source and 1.6, sometimes for fun i like to use my person aimbot, i also like crysis warhead its a great game, and the original donky kong

moonpeach

I play games such as Flight Simulator X and also Formula 1 2010 , anything really thats a realistic simulation suchas FSX and a realistic racing sim such as Formula 1 2010

RPCOM

I use my computer for all kinds of games. I like games like racing, GTA type, RTS, FPS, etc. In fact I like all game genres and use my computer for gaming! ;)

bertorelli

PC platform is perfect for all game types, especially FPS games, because of mouse controller. I use PC to play all kind of games - FPS, RTS, RPG, Hack'n'Slash, racing, sports games, FIFA etc. ;)

RPCOM

I use my PC mostly to play racing, RTS, role-playing games, GTA type games, time management, etc. I play almost all type of games. ;). PC is really good to play any type of game! :)

Cecil Estrera

I usually play Zuma Deluxe, Farmville, It Girl and Plants vs Zombies here in my PC. I don't get to play a lot of new games now since I am mostly busy with forums. Though I wish that there were plenty of playing time for me. LOL! :p

tater03

I am really rather lame when I play games on my computer. I generally tend to play card games and games such as Diner Dash. I guess, because we have 2 different game consoles, I just tend to play the more mindless games on my computer. Now, since my boys are getting older and monopolizing the game consoles more I am sure that I'll end up on the computer playing game more.

Werbung: