Game Ideas?

msdstnctv9

Every year my nephew asks me for games for his birthday. Last year I gave him a bunch of games like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. He gave me a funny look. This year, to reclaim my title of awesome aunt, I need games that will impress him. What are some good fighting or sports games for a 14-year-old boy?

Werbung:

Jessi

Do you know what games he already has? Dragonball Z and Super Smash Bros Brawl are two fighting games you might try out. There are tons of sports-related games, so go with one connected to something he's actually interested in. I.E. Don't buy him a golf game if he's a football player, lol.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are really outdated at this point, so I'm sure he was just a little confused as to what he was being given or why, at his age, he would want to play that. Beware that a lot of the fighting games are going to have a lot of violence obviously, so be careful if his parents wouldn't approve.

Werbung:
If you want to make him love you for the rest of your life just buy him a PS Vita and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 as well as Street Fighter vs Tekken 3D I can guarantee that he will worship you for the rest of his life :D