galaxy boring?

sharp141

for me i was tottaly disapointed with galaxy when i got it for christmas

when i turned it on i had to watch all the video at the start and when i played it, i was quite bored....

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

well if ur a lil farther it gets more fun , but its not real a game which you play more than 1 hour a day. well, i always get boored after a hour but thats my meaning

^ Agreed. Bowser's character model alone is really well done.

I wouldn't say Galaxy is boring though. I could only afford to rent it when I could and I miss it a lot. :)

wegoboyz

Galaxy Is Ssso Awsome

WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GALAXY IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Kirby

That was weird ^^....

Anyways, I loved Galaxy. Going through it the second was so much more fun. I would also say this is one of the most challenging Super Mario games to date.

MarioLinkSamus

After you beat bowser you've got to find another 60 stars which doesn't unlock anything apart from the ability to play as Luigi!! Which isn't really nescesarry as its a MARIO game!! Personally i'd like another mario side scroller to come out on WiiWare that would be awsome!!!!!!!!!:)

eviljim

Just got to jump in and say wish i had read these posts before I bought Galaxy.
What a dull dull game. The only reason I continue to play it is because i shelled out good money so I want to get some worth out of it. I love the Wii but I think Mario is for kids which is a shame because I grew up playing Mario starting with the NES however as I have grown up Mario games have not :(

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

I think it's great but i agree after 60 stars it gets boring because theres no purpose anymore!

yes ure totally rite...but thats with lots of games that on some part u can continue but there is no purpose anymore...like pokemon mystery dungeon 20% is a storyline and the rest is boored...thats like the same in super mario galaxy