GaggleOfNoobs Is Recruiting!

Garaga

Dont have much time to write this as I have to rush back to work.

Visit www.gaggleofnoobs.com for more info

What the gaggle composes of

GaggleOfNoobs - Level 4 Clan
GagggleOfNoobs02 - Level 4 Clan
GaggleOfNoobs03 - Level 2 Or 3 (I have to check the home page again)
GaggleRecruits - This will Be The clan you be first listed under till we get to know what your like, we will move you up into one of the other clans but it will take 1-2 weeks - depends on how active you are.

Gaggletards - the clan you dont want to be in - reserved to the people who dont follow instructions or listen

Ventrillo is important and must be used but Microphones are optional as you need to hear our instructions on variouse maps and modes. As we have Gaggle tacticals

Cheers

Tell them I sent ya!

Werbung:
Werbung:

Serrecko25

We have 4 clans working as 1. The GaggleOfNoobs Clan Structure is what we call it.

We have 2 Lvl-4 Clans, 1 Lvl-3 clan and our GaggleRecruits clan is Lvl-2.

We have enough room in the Clan Structure for 220 players. We have a LOT of folks applying on our web site, and the Admin Corps is working tirelessly to get everyone approved quickly.

Our GaggleRecruits Clan is where you will start, and then you will be moved up to one of the main three clans. The process is rather quick, but we are looking for legit, active fun players. No "JohnnyAmmoBelt" types. If you care about your KD/R, we probably are not a good fit. But if you like to take part in fun games, a fun vent and an even more funny clan site... we just might be the clan you are looking for.

Already in a clan? Then check out our GaggleOfNoobs Affiliated Clan Network. The GACN as we call it. For the most part it is all about gathering like minded clans together for clean clan matches, a lot of laughter and just good games on Combat Arms.

If you are interested in either joining the clan, or getting YOUR clan into the GACN, check out our web site. Clans have already started to join so, get in today.

Our first event will be Gaggle Bowl I. Top 4 teams will split $200 in NX.

Visit our site: www.GaggleOfNoobs.com
See our members: http://gaggleofnoobs.com/theforums/YaBB.pl?custompage=GoNMembers
Watch our videos: http://gaggleofnoobs.com/theforums/YaBB.pl?custompage=GonVids

Our name might be a little goofy, but we have been around for over a year now, and we are growing every day!

But whatever you do... just relax and have fun!!!

Serrecko25