G36E Very Cheap

Werbung:
Correct me if im wrong, but the Ak is more powerful it's 3-4 shots per kill.
And the FAMAS and the M4A1 both have better recoil kill in 4 hits (last time i checked, its been awhile since using these weaps)
All those weaps unlock earlier and IMO the FAMAS is better
The G36E has already been nerfed several times, there's lots of recoil in-scope, its still good, but by no means too powerful (IMO).

spuznick242

And the FAMAS and the M4A1 both have better recoil kill in 4 hits (last time i checked, its been awhile since using these weaps)
The G36E has already been nerfed several times, there's lots of recoil in-scope, its still good, but by no means too powerful (IMO).

Its power was already nerfed. I personally think its a noob gun. (Yes I did use it, when I first started.) It's too good at too many things. It can take out snipers and then run into a close combat fight and just dominate, if the shooter knows how to use it. I think because of its rank unlock and its stats that are good for all ranges, most if not all of us higher ranks, used it at some point in time.

XCalibry

Its power was already nerfed. I personally think its a noob gun. (Yes I did use it, when I first started.) It's too good at too many things. It can take out snipers and then run into a close combat fight and just dominate, if the shooter knows how to use it. I think because of its rank unlock and its stats that are good for all ranges, most if not all of us higher ranks, used it at some point in time.

What you said = how I play. I just got used to it and it suits my playing style. Yeah I know it is a noob gun, but if it works for you, then use it, why change.

spuznick242

they should just make it a higher rank req that would solve alot of proplems

Yea, I see alot of people at low ranks using it, and normally I dont say anything, but some noob who is counting on his gun instead of himself gets to be a bit annoying, so I would support a rank change, but I dont care if they dont do it.

E

Elite SEAL

they should just make it a higher rank req that would solve alot of proplems

It would -I would really like that.

I used it ONCE when I was like a sergeant, but found out it did nothing for my skill in the long run -it doesn't make my reaction and awareness any better -I mean, like with a FAMAS for example, it is a step down from the G36 NAROC, but it is drastically different. It's like Mt. Everest and Mt. Whitney.

I hate it when I have my FAMAS, and I start shooting, and 3 bullets later he fires and kills me before I do. :cursing:

Werbung:

batista1220

owned/10

agreed/10